TWELVE.

—& ❛CHAPTER TWELVE

—& ❛CHAPTER TWELVE.
barry the (un)pilot  

     The mission was a success. They had the upper hand. The Resistance couldn't beat their fleet. They were far to powerful. Only a lunatic would think they could defeat them. Yet Hux still felt uneasy while riding the lift upstairs.

     It was a new thing for him to report to Supreme leader Snoke personally, thought he enjoyed the lack of company. Finally there was no Pandora to outsmart him and no Kylo to get praised for his Sith ways. He was all on his own. Expecting to get praised for his work that day.

     The doors opened. There was a long bridge before the throne itself where sat a tall wrinkled pale figure dressed in gold. The Supreme Leader was guarded by his recognizable guards in red armour with weaponry not a common pilot could defeat.

     He kept his posture straight and his hands behind his back. The loud banging of his black boots echoed through the room as he made his way towards the throne.

     "Ah, General Hux," greeted Snoke as if he hadn't expected the ginger haired man to pay him a visit.

     "Supreme leader," his head had made a slight bow, standing before the highest ranking command in the Order, if not the galaxy.

     "Your work today has impressed me," started Snoke, making the young general smirk at his own accomplishment, "thought I do find the lack of general Pandora quite disappointing."

     "I promise you we shell have her in our custody soon. If she is not dead with the rest of the Resistance of course," he looked up, the sharp look of his eyes pointing out to obvious jealousy of the female general.

     "Do not fool yourself. She might still be of use to us. If it's possible, bring her alive. I might just know the person who'll she'll talk for," the corner of Snoke's lips smirked, thinking of the perfect plan to lurk the general in case she decides on betraying them.

• • •

     "So I told her I couldn't stay home forever and that she should have expected I'd be leaving one day." said Barry, never leaving Pandora's cell.