ELEVEN.

—& ❛CHAPTER ELEVEN

—& ❛CHAPTER ELEVEN.
the prisoner  

     "We've caught them in the middle of their evacuation," smirked successfully Captain Edrison Preavey, approaching Hux, the two watching the Raddus in the distance.

     The young general couldn't get the smug expression off his face. Finally he was going to get his revenge. Their base wasn't destroyed long ago, yet their fleets were still strong enough to take down the entire Resistance. Or at least strong enough to destroy what remained of it.

     "I have my orders from Supreme Leader Snoke himself. This is where we snuff-out the resistance once and for all. Tell Captain Canady to prime his dreadnought. Incinerate their base, destroy their transports and obliterate their fleet."

     The given demands were simple. Destroy the Resistance at once and bring the kidnapped general as fast as possible. Snoke's worst fear was slippage of the secrets they tried to hide so well. Her loyalty wasn't in question, yet he'd rather have her dead than with the enemy.

     In a split second, Manadator IV-class Siege Dreadnought exited light speed, putting quite a shadow on the rest of the Order's fleet. Captain Moden Canady thought it had been the best the Order could have, perfect to eliminate their only enemy.

     Hux's smirk grew bigger. An exciting rush moving through his bones. The Resistance was going to fall today. He could sense it.

     "General," called a female monitor, "Resistance ship approaching. Launching shields in attack mode."

     His eyebrows furrowed, rushing to the girl. 'It can't be. Only a lunatic would go against such a beast with a single ship.' he thought.

     "A single light fighter?"

     The general shot a look at the captain, both unsure of what was going on.

     Suddenly the X-Wing reached the fleet, practically coming out of nowhere. It was so small in comparison to them, you wouldn't think it could stand a chance. The First Order's pilots found themselves chuckling as so did the rest. If Hux wasn't so confused, they would have shot it out of the sky that exact moment.

     "Happy beeps here, buddy, come on." repeated the daring pilot to the worried droid, his fingers pressing controls around the cockpit.

     The task was certainly uneasy. Dangerous at all cost. The Resistance counting on him, again. If you didn't know him, you'd think he was the craziest man out there.

     "We've pulled crazier stunts than this,"

     The Resistance general listened through the intercom, the ugly feeling in her gut not letting her calm down. Her eyes monitored his every step, thought there was no such mission that would let her be at ease.