my love

Once Yukio came back with the holy water, (Y/n) let them train by themselves, exploring the campus by herself.

"Such a beautiful place." She looked around in awe, she missed this place. She truly really missed the place. It hasn't changed at all.

"She's so pretty."

"Isn't she that one French model in that magazine?"

France was a very interesting experience. She was sent there 3 years ago to go through extensive training due to her high potential as an exorcist. She missed her awkward teenage phase she was supposed to go through with Yukio. But she did become a model for this one magazine, but she got in trouble afterward.

I guess I've changed a bit, she pulled on her hair, looking at her reflection in the fountain.

"There you are."

"My love!" She grinned, earning a flustered expression from the male.

"Stop calling me that, we're not children anymore," Yukio sighed and sat down next to her on the fountain. "I missed you a lot. How was France?"

"So boring! I wished you could've come with me!" She pouted. "It would've been so romantic, you and me and the city of love."

"Don't joke around with nonsense like that," Yukio sighed. "I'm sorry I couldn't visit, I hope you got my gifts."

Every year, for the past three years, Yukio has sent her a gift for her birthday and a Christmas card every Christmas.

"Yup, thank you. It was really unnecessary but I appreciated it," she smiled then took his hand into her own. "How have you been?"

As flirtatious as always, Yukio thought, shaking his head with a laugh. "It's been decent around here, Rin has made it bearable. You should come to our dorm and eat, Rin's a really good cook."

"Maybe I will."

"Are you going to teach here too?"

"Yeah I'm teaching medicine."

Yukio chuckled at this. (Y/n) looked at him confused, "What's so funny about me teaching medicine?"

"Remember that one time you thought Shura attached water-balloons into her shirt."

(Y/n)'s face turned bright red at him bringing up an old memory she wanted to forget.

"It's not my fault not all of us are gifted in those areas."

He laughed at her flustered expression, no longer being the only one flustered.

"You're medically challenged Yukio." She tapped on his lens.

"Leave my vision alone."