your not you

The Vatican, the organization that raised (Y/n) since birth, erased just like that. Everything (Y/n) had known was erased in a night and suddenly a crusade is ordered to exterminate every demon on Earth?

Her eyes flashed sadness as she watched as demons were helplessly killed and burned. The forest was caught up in flames, she felt like crying but tears didn't seem to fall as she had wanted. She thought this was unfair.

Soon after a boar had appeared, but before anything could've been done, Yukio slaughters it before learning that it was the guardian of the forest.

"What the hell Yukio." (Y/n) glared at him.

"Can't you see this isn't doing anything? We were fine before this stupid plan was declared." Her blood boiled, normally death and destruction had never had become an issue with her. But if she really thought about it, being an exorcist meant having empathy for those you have killed. This wasn't it sir. 

"All demons must be gone." He pointed his gun at Kuro, and Rin tried to intercept, only to be knocked out in the process.

"You didn't tell me that this was part of the plan." And when he ignored her she yelled at him, her eyes flashing ivory before Yukio stepped back. "Stop this Yukio, this isn't the happiness that we wanted."

Yukio looked at her, a pained expression plastered on his face as he looked away. "It's for your own good (Y/n). Please don't make me lock you up too."

"I didn't come back for you to pull this shit Yukio.  She bit her bottom lip, facing him with her back. "I came back for you, I trained my ass off everyday because I wanted to see you. This isn't the you I wanted to see."

"Let's go Shura," Shura wrapped an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder before the two walked away from the scene.
——————