my world, my happiness

"Good morning Rin!" (Y/n) knocked on the door to his dorm, coming in when he opened the door. "Hm? Did Yukio not come home?"

Rin nodded and scratched his head in annoyance. "It should've at least given a call."

She nodded and pulled out her phone, sending a text message to Yukio.

(Y/n):
hey, where are u??

No response.

"Well, he isn't responding," (Y/n) sighed and nudged Rin out the door. "Standing around isn't going to make things better. Let's go to school so we can learn!"
————-

School canceled? How am I supposed to be a teacher when I'm not allowed to TEACH.
(Y/n) shook her head in annoyance, remembering Yukio. "Why can he ditch and I can't?"

"Meeting finished."

(Y/n) had opened the doors to a now finished meeting. "What happened?"

Shura rolled her eyes and pointed back at Yukio, "Yukio's been appointed Paladin."

She looked at Shura confusingly, then glanced over at Yukio when he walked up to them. "I don't know if my callender's right but I think it's too late for April Fool's."

"(Y/n), let's talk outside," Yukio pulled on her, leading her to the school garden. They walked in silence as Yukio was the one leading them.

When she couldn't stand it anymore she spoke up, "Yukio what's this about?"

"I'm Paladin, remember how we always joked about being Paladin before each other?" Yukio laughed, running his hands through his messy bed head. "Join me."

"This is very random darling," She was suspicious about the whole situation, over the course of 12 hours, Yukio became Paladin?

"The world is changing (Y/n) and I want you with me."

She ran her hands through his hair, thinking about her next words.

"If that would make you happy."