a spooder

3 weeks after (Y/n)'s Arrival:

"Just how good has (Y/n) gotten?" Yukio asked Shura. It was barely morning, the sun had barely made its way over the horizon.

"I haven't seen her at her best, but everyone's been telling me that she's one of the best in all of Europe. The paladin said that she's only here for a break so I wouldn't be surprised if she would be slacking off," Shura answered, then had the most brilliant realization.

"Oh my, do you perhaps like her now?" She smirked and made imitation kissy faces.

"Not in a million years."

Shura pretended to cry, "That's so harsh. But don't come crying to me when she brings a boy home." She smiled, then left leaving him with the thought of (Y/n) with a guy. We're just friends, I shouldn't care who she dates.

Yukio had just gotten a call about an attack on the monastery, apparently, the members of the church had been encapsulated in demonic spin webs.

"We don't need help," Yukio sighed, as Rin and (Y/n) tagged along behind him.

"That's not for you to decide," (Y/n) rolled her eyes and looked around at their surroundings. "Anyways I'm just gonna search the perimeter."

As she was walking so noticed loose strands of spider webs and realized that these weren't your typical spider webs. She had always hated spiders. Their creepy multiple legs and beady little eyes. Disgusting.

"Rin!" (Y/n) heard Yukio yell and saw the twins part ways. Rin started running until he stopped at a dark open space.

A demon crept out from the shadows and had attacked Rin, positioning a sharp object near the crook of his neck. It was whispering something to him, something she couldn't make out, but when the situation got dire and the demon got too close for comfort. (Y/n) sprung up and drew her sword.

"Rin! Watch out!" She jumped, positioning her sword in front. Mid-jump she made sure to swing her sword on the demon, leaving a wound on their chest, but in return, she felt a single gunshot wound on his shoulder.

Yukio shot at the demon before it fled. He started chasing after it, leaving the trio of Shura, Rin, and (Y/n) by themselves.

"Hey Rin, you okay?" (Y/n) looked at the crook of his neck to check if the demon had left a mark.

"I'm fine, but are you okay?"

She nodded, moving her shoulder a bit, the bullet that was shot at her managed only to graze her. "I'm good."

Shura didn't buy (Y/n)'s excuse and told them to go back to the monastery to heal her wound.
———-

"Take off your shirt," Shura ordered, and (Y/n) obliged, pulling the shirt over her head to reveal a large cut on her shoulder from the bullet earlier. "You're fine, my ass!"

"I've been through worse than this, don't make a big deal out of it," (Y/n) sighed and let Shura cleanse her wound.

After bandaging it up, Shura let (Y/n) let her rest in the room to talk to Yukio in the kitchen.

Someone knocked on the door.
"Come in," (Y/n) replied, expecting it to be Shura with snacks.

"How's the wound?" Said the male.
Oh, it's Yukio, where's my shirt? Damn, gotta play sly then.

"It's not that bad," (Y/n) smiled at Yukio, him then noticing that she wasn't wearing a shirt.

"(Y/n) put on a shirt," he said and grabbed the shirt that was thrown on the floor.