banana or strawberry?

Interrupting your storyline for: Banana Milk

"Good day sir," Yukio waved at the old market cashier. He pulled out a list of groceries Rin had wanted to use to make their school lunch. "This is so much."

"Excuse me, sir? Do you guys still have any banana milk left?" Yukio remembered that (Y/n) really liked banana milk and knew that this store was the only one that sold it.

The clerk shook his head, "Some girl came here earlier and nearly beat a guy unconscious for the last carton of banana milk."

Yukio sighed and thanked the man before grabbing a carton of strawberry milk off the counter.

"Thank you, come again!"

He looked through his messages for (Y/n)'s room number, calling her when he was near her room. "Get out."

(Y/n) grabbed her banana milk and opened her door, looking around for Yukio. When she spotted him she waved her milk like a lunatic. "Look I got us banana milk!"

Yukio smiled at her then shoved the carton of strawberry milk in her face. "For you."

"Thank you," she took the carton of strawberry milk and set it on her kitchen counter.

His mind had struck a chord when he remembered what the old market clerk had said to him earlier.

"Say, did you get that banana milk from the market down the street?"

"Yeah, I did why?"

"(Y/n) did you beat a man just for banana milk?"

She got silent, taking an empty mug from her cabinet, "Banana or strawberry?"

"You said no more violence!"

"Starting tomorrow."