he gives hugs ?!?!?

(authors note: HEYYY YALL i just wanted to thank you guys for reading it means a lot LMFAOOO I really didn't expect for it to get this much attention u guys are the sweeeetesttt I love you guys)

(ayeaye we got ranked #29 in #bluexorcist B) lemme flex that real quick AHAHA)

"Sike, we really need help down here," (Y/n) furrowed her brows, as a blast of fire had directed itself towards the three girls.

"(Y/n)!"

"Shiemi!"

She opened her fist, ready to construct a shield to protect the three, but the attack was stopped.

"Arthur?"

"You villains, who would crush innocent wildflowers. I, Arthur Auguste Angel shall bring you to justice."

(Y/n) gagged. "You're gonna make me puke."

"I'm trying to protect you!"

(Y/n) stood up, pushing him aside as she healed the rest of her injuries. "Thanks but I think I'll end up being the one to protect you instead." She winked.
—————-

"Holy crap, you have wings?" Rin asked and looked at the pair behind (Y/n)'s back. "That's so cool!"

(Y/n) gave him a thumbs up, "You're not the only cool one anymore."

When they all attacked, it seemed as if the gate had closed once Rin had attacked. But as Rin fell the gate reopened itself.

"Got you," as Rin fell (Y/n) had managed to catch him.

But debris from the gate started to fall below, burying the others under it.

The moment (Y/n) had regained consciousness, she realized that she was stuck under a huge piece of concrete. She had tried to move but it was pressed against the spine of her back. "Help?"

She saw the twins a couple feet away from her, Rin crouched down next to Yukio, offering him a hand.

"Come on lean on me like we were kids."

"Rin.."

"It's heavy down here," (Y/n) had waited for the brotherly moment to be over before she complained about the weight of debris on her shoulders.

They apologized and Rin and Yukio helped the others get up from the fallen debris.

She felt her temple, it was still bleeding from earlier, (Y/n) asked Shiemi for something to cover it.

"I'll cleanse it for you," Moriyama smiled and started to put pressure on her temple to stop the bleeding.

Kuro had come to them, asking Rin if she could help them.

(Y/n) thanked the girl then looked over at Yukio who was staring at her. "I know I'm pretty but your staring is getting a bit creepy ya know?"

He kneeled down next to her pulling a strand of her hair behind her ear, "I'm sorry I was so mean to you. I was only trying to protect you and Rin." He pulled her into his direction, hugging her as he felt the burn scar on her temple.

She was taken aback by his hug, but nevertheless, she hugged him back since she wasn't sure if she was going to get another opportunity. "This affection is really random darling, you better come back alive. If you die, I'll kill you."

"That's not how-"

"I kill you."