jokes on u

little interruption from the storyline for more yukio and reader time!

just a few of their most memorable moments:

Yukio and (Y/n) were grading papers in the library, well mostly it was Yukio, (Y/n) was spending a majority of the time staring at Yukio as he flipped through the assignments.

He looked up from his papers and stared back at her in confusion. "What?"

"I would make out with you, but like in a non sexual way," she said nonchalantly, her face unchanged staying in a serious expression. Unlike Yukio who was fuming all shades of red.

"First of all, you can't be staying stuff like that in public and second of all how does that even work?"
———-

They were sitting in the cafeteria, sitting at the far table in the corner, looking outside the window as they ate their lunches.

She picked up her glass of milk and glanced over at Yukio, him returning her gaze knowing what was going to come.

"When we drink milk, we're drinking something that was once in a cow's titties."

"Get away from me."
————-

"Yukio I still can't figure out why you pull more hoes than Rin, you're like, a nerd."

"Don't say hoes so easily like that it's not professional of you, and I have no idea, I guess chicks dig glasses."

She eyed him up, and shook her head. "They want that easy A."

It took him a while to get it but when he did, he pulled on (Y/n)'s ponytail.

"You're disgusting."

"It's not like you're complaining about all the attention!"
————-