2

(art by me)

2

"What the ACTUAL FUCK?!" Angel had exclaimed scrambling backwards up against his headboard. Looking around at his suite, Angel saw...nothing. He squinted towards the shadows and corners of the room, finally he saw a shadow. A man shaped shadow, tall and slender. Then suddenly two bright red orbs showed up out of nowhere. The demon stepped out of the shadows slowly and revealed his identity.

"Alastor? What the fuck are you doin' in here?" squeaked Angel. He looked down at himself and realized he was still nude and his cock was jutting straight out from his pelvis. He reached out for a pillow on his bed but it was snatched away by a slithering entity. Angel whipped his head around and didn't quite get a look at what the thing was. He then shot his head back towards Alastor, but he was gone. What remained was a shadow in the shape of him, with bright red eyes. Angels eyes widened in fear.

"How...how are you doing this," he questioned, a tad frightened. Then there was a tap on his shoulder, it was the thing that stole his pillow. Angel had seen this thing before. Alastor had used it to take down that snake fellas air ship a few months ago.

"My dear, dear effeminate spider," Alastor crooned "I've seen the way you've been looking at me for the last few months. Did you think I would not notice these...glances, and stares? Every chance you get, you would try to get a glimpse of me." Angel looked towards where the voice was coming from. He saw Alastor standing there, staff in hand, his fingers curled tightly around it. The strange entity stroked the side of Angels face as Alastor spoke. Angel swatted it away nervously.

"I...I have no idea what ya talkin about ya freak. Angel Dust doesn't steal glances like an enamored school girl!" he huffed and crossed two of his arms. Alastor sneered, and tightened his grip on his staff. The entity curled around Angels waist and lifted him off his bed. More of the things appeared and wrapped themselves around Angels appendages. Before he knew it, he was bound in the air by at least eight of these weirdly strong things. Angel began to blush a little out of the sexual thoughts that ran through his head at the sight of these things.

"Uhhhh...what're ya doin Al?" he laughed nervously. One of the things climbed up out of the shadows and lifted up Angels chin. Alastor sauntered over to his captive and smiled even wider than usual. He grabbed Angels hand and looked at it, thin and covered in soft fur. He then looked up and locked eyes with the fluffy spider.

"Well, I could have assumed you would know exactly what I'm..." he cocked an eyebrow, "about to do to you, at least." A smirk grew out from his smile.

"Wait, what?!" Angel said as his face grew hot and flushed. "What is that sposed'ta mean?!" Angel then found his mouth filled with the entity.

"Shut. It." Alastor growled at him. Angel looked a bit taken aback by this, he started to panic a bit.

"You see, I am not dumb. I see all. I see everything that goes on in this hotel. Whether I, or you, like it or not." He jabbed Angel in his fluff, then curled a finger around a tuft. "And I know that most nights when you are here, you tend to...pleasure yourself." Angel broke away from the entity holding his chin and looked away, embarrassed.

"Ahhh, you see how I am right. Your face says it all." He smirked and chuckled. Alastor let the entity free from Angels mouth so he could talk.

"Why I otta," Angel clenched his fist, now furious with the radio demon. He may have been furious but the situation he was in was definitely a fantasy he's had himself during one of his, private sessions, before. It was making his cock ache, he wanted to touch himself badly.

"You "otta" what?" Alastor laughed in Angels face. "I can feel your heart beat Angel dear. I can sense the tension in your voice. This is DEFINITLY something you've thought of before. Ever since you saw me the evening I showed up at this hotel and you saw me fight off that pathetic snake demon." He waved his hand in a shooing motion.