8

8

Angel got out of his luxurious bathtub, snagged his robe and put it on, then exited his bathroom dripping wet. He was done. He was tired of the Radio Demon fucking with him. Even though he could not prove it, he knew Alastor was controlling something to make him have a dream like that. Although, he thought, his dreams usually did seem like teased him in that way on the reg, but he trusted this time he was in the right thinking it was Alastor who was behind this one.

The spider got to his bed, fwumped down, and started to pout. He was exceptionally horny after that dream, but he was also pissed off. Angel raised his head out from the covers and looked up at the clock on his nightstand. 11:45 pm, it read in bold pink numbers. Next to the clock was a lamp, and some drugs he didn't remember leaving there.

"Maybe a line before bed won't hurt." He shrugged to himself and picked up the baggy of white powder, a razor, and a small tube. Angel was a class act with his own initial inscribed tube made of silver for all his drug snorting needs. He had such a resistance to the drugs in question they didn't keep him up, but helped him relax. Lines were placed, razor set aside, and the spider lined up his nose and snorted up. He shivered and shook his head, slapping his cheeks.

"Hmmm, that hit th..." and without another word he was collapsed on his bed, his eyes still wide open yet unable to move or speak. He started to sweat a little his eyes darting around the room, he had heard small foot-steps, a bunch of them. They looked awfully familiar but he couldn't quite place it, considering his brain was becoming foggy from the drugs.

"The fuck...?" he mouthed but no words came out, as these small being started tying him up clumsily. The things were tripping over one another and breaking apart easily.

"FUCKING EDGELORD!" his lips mouthed. A stabbing sensation was filling his neck, these guys were injecting something in him. Sleep over came him without another thought.

******

"Ughh, I feel like I got hit by a fucking truck, and not in the fun way." Angel tried to bring one of his arms up to his head to rub it but couldn't. All of his arms were tied down, including the third set he usually had hidden away.

"What the..." grumbling and looking down at his body, he was naked. "What the fuck? Usually I'm into this sorta shit but usually I'm being paid and know about it before hand. The fuck is going on!?" the spider shouted and struggled against his restraints. He looked at his surroundings, "snake shit?" he thought back to himself. "where have I seen this shit before?" he squinted to see if he could make out the pictures on the walls but shot his head to the other side when he heard something. Sounding like it was sliding across the ground, and...chickens?

"Well, well, well," a hissing noise came from the floor next to the bed Angel was strapped to "looks like you're finally awake my dear. I hope you enjoyed the drugs I left you hmmm?" A large, looming figure emerged from the side of the bed. Starting with a top hat with an enormous eyeball, then a hood with even more eyes.

"With all them eyes, id be surprised if you hadn't noticed me awake Sir Edge lord." Angel gave the snake a smirk. The snake became flustered and blushed in anger.

"is that any way to talk to a paying customer?! That's Sir Pentious to you, you whore." The snake crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at the spider.

"Payin customer?" the spider cocked his head. "Oh, I get it." Angel frowned and looked away from the snake. "This is anotha one of you bullshit illusions isn't it Alastor?" he looked back at Pentious, who now looked more confused than Angel did twenty seconds ago.