5

5

(i am currently working on artwork for this chapter. stay tuned~)

Alastor had wrapped his arms around the spider's shoulders and nudged his cheek against the spider's soft fluffy hair.

"That didn't take as long as I thought it was going to..." Alastor crooned, his smile growing ever wider along his face. "I did figure this cat would have you bent over in a provocative position before you mentioned my name, I guess I was mistaken." Alastor brought his hand up to Angel's face and stroked under his chin with a clawed finger. Husk stared up at the radio demon and the spider and rolled his eyes.

"Can I fuckin go now?" groaned the cat, getting ready to stand up.

"Oh, of course Husker dear! How silly of me, I forgot you were even down there. You're just so...forgettable." Alastor said coyly. He then grasped Angel's face and squished his cheeks together making Angel's lips pucker. Angel started to sweat, franticly looking between Alastor and Husk.

"That is of course...," he began "if you can resist this face? I know you've not had any action since our little deal those many, MANY moons ago." He smirked at the cat. "I know you want to get your," clearing his throat ""dick" wet. We have a willing participant right here just waiting and willing to take that kitty cock of yours inside of him." The smile grew more devious on Alastor's face, if that were even possible. Husk's face turned bright red at the thought of Angel being his first in what seemed like a lifetime. He had in fact been watching the spider since the day he started working at the hotel bar. Husk preferred the company of women, but he figured this demon in particular looked feminine enough for him to be given a pass in Husk's book.

"Nuh uh, no way am I doin' that! I already put my mouth on that slut, I ain't doin no more gay shit." Husks fur poofed up and his tail twitched and wagged in frustration. He looked away from Alastor and Angel, "you told me all I gotta do is get him to say your name and I was off the hook. My part is done here." He fully stood up and started to walk away.

"Oh, my darling dear Husk! Don't make me, make you." Alastor raised his hand, now glowing with a green tint, flicked his hand around and snapped his fingers. Husk twirled around to face the others and slid across the floor stopping right in front of them again. He deadpan looked at the radio demon who himself was looking very smug. Husk rolled his eyes once more, and crossed his arms.

"uhm, hey, don't I get a say in all this?" Angel said with a smushed mouth, Alastor still holding his cheeks together.

"Hahahaha!" Alastor gave a hearty laugh, "Of course not my dear, you've been wanting this for so long, I can tell. "Alastor put his mouth up to Angel's cheek, "Just let daddy take care of this, be a good boy, won't you?" he practically purred into his ear and kissed his cheek, then gave it a little lick. Angel was butter. He almost came right then and there. That was the hottest fucking thing he's ever experienced. Husk heard everything, considering his large ears it wasn't a surprise that he did. His face flushed and eyes widened. He himself had never heard Alastor sound like that. He had to admit, it was pretty sexy.

Alastor took Angle by the shoulders and leaned him back gently. He began to slowly undo Angel's coat. Angel's face was stoic, he was shocked at how gentle Alastor was being. He felt something crawl up his back, but looking around he indeed saw both of Alastor's hands on his person. Angel's eyes widened as he realized, the entity. It was slithering up his back and wrapping itself around his waist. It tightened and picked him up out of Alastor's arms. Angel struggled as he was lifted off the bed and into the air. Husk watched all this with shock in his eyes. He backed up away from the bed as more of the entity flowed through the floor and met up with Angel's legs and buttocks.