10

10

That morning Angel woke up super sore and in a damp puddle on his bed.

"Fuck..." he moved his legs but they were really stiff. "Well, at least the pain makes all of last night feel real. Damn Al, you are a good," he paused and shifted, not feeling the weight of the Radio Demon on him any longer. "Lay.... guess we're back to that huh?" Angel sighed and got up slowly from his lying position. "Was good while it lasted, I guess." He shrugged his sore shoulders, bringing his hand up to the one that felt the most painful. There were shallow divots from where Alastor had bitten down. They were closed up, but were definitely going to leave a scar. The mark was more on his neck but it was close enough to his shoulder to where he could hide it behind the collar of his suit jacket and his bow tie.

"Good thing I can hide this Al, or I'd have more explaining to do to Valentino than I'd like." The spider spoke to himself as he headed to his bathroom to get ready for the day. The floor was still a soaking mess of soapy water and towels, and one other thing he didn't recognize.

"Hmm? What's this?" he slowly approached the counter; it was an envelope with red cursive on the front. Very nice script in fact. It had a huge name plastered on the front that read "To: Angel Dust." The spider turned it over in his hands to see if it had anything else on it before he opened the envelope. There was nothing, just his name on the front and a wax seal on the back. The wax seal had the picture of a deer's head with large antlers.

"That fancy ass mother fucker." Angel giggled to himself and he opened the envelope to see what it had contained for him. A pleasant smell was released from the envelope the second it was opened, it smelled of Alastor. He unfolded the piece of parchment, it contained more of the fancy red cursive.

To, My dear Angel Dust:

Stay tuned.

Your dearest,

The Radio Demon.

That was...odd, not to mention a little ominous? He had no idea what that was about. Angel figured he would ask Alastor himself at breakfast. The hotel had free breakfast every morning for its tenants, so he figured he would be seeing the Radio Demon there. Once again, Angel shrugged. "oww..." he had to stop doing that for a little while.

The spider proceeded to fix himself up in the mirror, brushing out his hair and chest fluff, which was a tangled mess after not being brushed out after his bath with Alastor the previous night. It usually got tangled if he didn't brush it right away. After that arduous activity, he chose his outfit for this morning's breakfast. A simple turtle neck, pink of course, that went down to his mid thighs, his signature boots of course, and since the sweater was long, a pair of panties he enjoyed wearing for his favorite clients. He wasn't working today per say, but he did enjoy the feeling of them on his ass and the way they made him look in the mirror. The sweater was long enough no one was going to see them but him, but just in case he saw a certain red themed demon and "accidentally" dropped his phone, he would maybe have to pick it up and just so happen to entice a certain someone. Angel played out this scenario in his head, giggling to himself and blushing like an idiot. He skipped happily to his suite door and opened it. As he did a small blur ran past him and into his bathroom.

"What the fuck!?" he shot his head towards the bathroom only to see Niffty cleaning with a mop and fresh towels. "Excuse you?! I didn't ask for any room service!" Angel shouted at the tiny demon and she cleaned away.

"Well it was on my to do list this morning! And you've been asleep for so long! You were the last person on my list!" Angel checked the clock on his night stand.

"It's 8:30, ya crazy bitch..." he said under his breath. Angel was aware that the cleaning shift started at 8am, and there were 13 floors in this hotel. Angel happened to have needed the cleaning but thank all that is unholy, she came in AFTER he had found the note from Alastor. He's not sure how this little demon would handle knowing her boss was having a fling with someone like him. Then again this was Hell, maybe she's seen him with other "riffraff" before. Angel rolled his eyes and stepped out of his suite, not caring anymore about the small demon. She seemed pretty discreet anyway.