14

(notes: thank you all for being so patient with me. i want to write more of this story, but we shall see how it goes. i may start a new one.)

14

Alastor was at a loss for words. Sweat began to roll down his forehead, he hoped Angel hadn't noticed his body tense at the question. There was nothing the deer wanted more, than to call this spider his own. But admitting that would show weakness in the eyes of the other overlords. And it would also gain him a physical weakness the others could use against him. Alastor had to think this over in length before bestowing an answer unto the spider.

"Angel...I..." Alastor took his hand away from the other man and ran it through his own hair nervously. Angel stared at Alastor, eyes almost begging for an answer.

"Ya know what," he began, "I don't really need an answer right now." The spider laid his forehead against the deer's chest. "I know you'll give me one at some point." He sighed with confidence as he felt Alastor relax at that statement. The Radio Demon could not have been more relieved, he lowered his head and placed a kiss atop Angel's. He really did need time to think.

"Thank you, Angel." Lifting the others head back up, he planted his lips against the spiders. Considering the way Alastor had treated Angel in the past, he felt he did not deserve this kindness, but was glad to receive it anyway. The spider melted into the kiss, placing one hand on the Radio Demon's hip and the other on his neck. Using his other arms, Angel lifted himself up and rolled over to laying on top Alastor. The deer let this happen, letting out a small chuckle as he felt the spider's already hard cock on his.

"That eager for another round, Darling?" the deer questioned, having pulled back from the passionate kiss. "Guess Luci has lost his touch, if you're already raring to go." Alastor ran his hands down the spider's back and grabbed his ass. Angel let out a small moan at the grope.

"I'm always horny for you, Al sugah." Placing both his upper hands on the deer's face, Angel leaned in to kiss him once more. Slowly feeling what he could get away with, he started to open his mouth slightly, letting his tongue slide across the Radio Demon's lips. Alastor rolled his eyes behind their lids, but allowed Angel to slip his tongue in his own mouth. The spider smiled as he kissed his deer. Alastor wrapped his tongue around Angel's and dragged it in further. Angel's cock jumped at the feeling of Alastor regaining his dominance. He didn't want to admit it, but he did miss it.

"Mmmmm," Angel moaned into the other's mouth. Grinding his hips into the Radio Demon's, he was at full mast now. Alastor chuckled again, feeling his property getting a tad overwhelmed at the freedom he had given him over the last five minutes, he felt that he should probably do something about that. He didn't want Angel having too much freedom, or he might take advantage. Alastor pulled away from Angel's grip on his face and let the spider's tongue go free.

"Oh, it seems that Daddy has let his little spider have a bit too much freedom here." Alastor snapped his fingers and Angel fell onto the bed. The deer appeared fully clothed next to the bed. His cock was still noticeably erect in his pants. Angel hit the bed with a soft poof, shaking his head and laughing a little.

"You fucking tease!" rolling his eyes and flipping over onto his side again to face the Radio Demon. "How can ya do this to me Al! I mean, look at this?!" Angel gestured to his own cock and made it twitch. "Look how fuckin hard I am! It's all for you babe!" sending kissy faces towards the deer, who in return just smirked.

"I can see that, my dear. But I know you've had quite an evening with the Devil, and Daddy doesn't do sloppy seconds with the Devil." He leaned in to kiss Angel once more on the lips. The spider tried to grab the deer and pull him back down onto the bed with him, but was caught by the entity that snared him before he could reach Alastor. "Tut, Tut! Nice try. But you'll be on your own for the rest of the night." The deer's heart grew heavy just saying that. He wanted more than anything in that moment, to stay with the spider for the remainder of the evening, but he needed that time to think of the situation he had put himself in.