(WARNING: some blood used in sexual scene. header art by me)

7

Alastor

As soon as the Radio Demon closed the portal, the shadow whipped around to sit in front of Alastor. The shadow cocked its head to one side and made a vibrating sound, almost like a purr.

"Yes, yes I know how you're feeling right now." Sighing as he shifted on the bed to sit up a little straighter, Alastor smirked at the shadow. He looked down at his own self, seeing the erection in his pants, begging to be touched.

"Hmmmm," Alastor thought to himself, then looked straight at the shadow. The glowing holes where eyes should be were shifting slightly as if it were blinking, it gave Alastor a wide grin. "yes, I suppose you're right my friend, it has indeed been a while." The deer's eyes widened and flickered, pupils turning into radio dials. Frequency adjustments could be heard around his head until he hit the correct station. The shadow was bouncing with excitement on the bed across from Alastor.

"THAT'S IT!" an old timey broadcasters voice could be heard out of Alastor's head and a small click out of his mouth as he had hit the correct frequency. The deer snapped his fingers and the shadow became solid black instead of its usual see through state. The shadow looked down at its own hands and gave them a squeeze.

"Now, my friend, you know what to do if you expect to stay in this state, hmm?" the radio demon said with a smirk on his face. The shadow visibly sighed, if it had eye's you would have been able to see them roll, and began to vibrate and change its shape. Alastor's eyes narrowed as the shadows form became more to his own liking.

"Now see that's not so bad? At least this way, we both win, yes?" Alastor brought his hand up to the shadow's cheek, caressing his thumb against it. The shadow was now the exact silhouette of Angel Dust. The shadow looked itself up and down, admiring the extra sets of limbs it had acquired from the shift. It supposed they would come in handy. Pun intended. It realized how much height it had gained; it barely could fit its own long legs on the radio demons' bed. Alastor snapped his fingers once more and the shadow became more lifelike, adjusting its colors to that of Angel Dust. If he hadn't had created him himself, Alastor could've fooled his own eyes.

"That's a good lad. The spitting image of my sweet spider, now, you know the rules of course?" the shadow nodded in response to Alastor's query. The rules Alastor had in place for these sessions of supposed private time were simple; do everything Alastor says. He didn't necessarily need to speak out loud to the shadow, they had a connection and it knew everything Alastor wanted without having to say a word, but at times the deer did like to tell the shadow what to do outright due to his...excitement.

The shadow blinked its discolored eyes and looked at Alastor's hand gestures, telling the shadow exactly what to do. Eyes widening, big sharp teeth appearing in a ridiculously wide smile, that one gold tooth shining in the lights of the bedroom. Alastor wanted the shadow to do what it wanted to do. ANYTHING it wanted to do, as long as it's what Angel Dust himself would want. Probably a crazy idea in hindsight, but Alastor was feeling frisky and wanted punishment.

With a wave of his hand, Alastor had made all different kinds of filthy items for the shadow's disposal. This included the use of the entity. Alastor cocked an eyebrow at the Angel that was now in front of him, it was giddy and excited to get started. The Shadow walked over to the tools with a bounce in its step. It grabbed quite a few things in each of its hands and walked back over to Alastor.

The deer had laid back on the bed as he waited for the shadow to return, arms full of tools to help in its play time. Rolling his eyes, he held out his hands for the shadow. The shadow didn't quite yet take the handcuffs to Alastor just yet. First the shadow pushed the radio demons' hands down at his sides and climbed on top of his lap. The shadow finally had its own weight to itself so it could decide if it wanted to pin the radio demon or not. Evidently it decided to put all its weight on the deer's crotch. It rubbed its own erection against Alastor's, needing the friction; it smiled and bit its lip. Alastor let out a slight moan, sounding distorted through radio static.