11

(mild gore warning. Cover art by me. Look how stoked he is to be the winner! Hahaha. He was tied with Valentino! So you get two story updates today :) enjoy my lovelies!)

11

"Husk." The spider stated out of breath from the sexual encounter he was released from. The deer cocked an eyebrow and snapped his fingers, creating a dark portal.

"Husk it is my darling." Alastor hopped up and offered the spider his hand. Angel looked up at the deer and grasped his hands with his upper ones and was hoisted up. The spider's legs were wobbly from all the adrenaline coursing through his body not too long ago. Alastor lead the spider through the portal and ended up inside Husks suite. The cat was already half buzzed lying down on his own bed. His ears shot up when he saw the deer and spider appear out of a portal at the foot of his bed.

"OOOHHHH NO. NO. NOT AGAIN. FUCK YOU ALASTOR!"

"My dear Husker! It is not I who you will be fucking tonight!" the deer shoved the spider in front of him.

"Wait a minute...that implies...that you and Husk..." Angel looked back and forth from the deer to the cat.

"Oh Angel! Don't hurt your pretty little head thinking too much about it." The deer waved his hand as if shooing a fly. "Our lovely friend Husk over here is just drunk and a skunk!" the deer handed the spider a small bag full of green leaves.

"Is this pot?" the spider asked with a cocked eyebrow. The Radio Demon shook his head.

"HAHA no! It's just a little something to get our friend here in a more affectionate state." Alastor took the bag back from the spider, opened it, and proceeded to dump the bag on Angel's clothes.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOOO......" he paused when he heard a small meow. "Did.... did Husk just meow?" he turned back to the cat who was now right behind him leaning over the bed frame. His eyes were wide, ears perked straight up and claws kneading the bedframe.

"Alastor...the fuck did you just dump on me...?" The Radio Demon smiled and laughed.

"Why, cat nip my dear. It's a special blend, I grow it in a garden myself. Not that you needed to know any of this of course." Alastor chuckled as Husk started to climb onto Angel's shoulders.

"This is fucking surreal." He laughed while Husk rubbed his face against Angel's "It's kinda cute actually..." Husk started to lick Angel's cheek.

"Wait for it, the second it hits him juuuust right..." Husk froze in place, his claws dug into Angel's shoulders.

"Oww, what the fu..." Husk grabbed the spider's face and kissed him passionately.

"Ah, there it is." Alastor smiled wide. He snapped his fingers and produced a glass of alcohol. "I'll just make myself comfortable over here." He walked over to the sofa in the cat's room and took off his coat and set it on the back of the furniture. The deer sat down crossed his legs, and put an arm on the back of the couch.

Husk rutted against Angel's stomach as he kissed him. The spider could feel the cat's cock start to get hard as it rubbed against his shirt. The cat flapped his wings and forced the two of them onto his bed. Husk's eyes were completely dilated from being high off his ass.

"OOF! Uhh hey Al, I think there's more than just cat nip in that bag you sprinkled all over me. This is a bit over the top, not that I'm complainin..." the spider was a little worried for the cat now.

"He'll be fine my dear. Enjoy~" the deer raised his glass to the worried spider. Husk got up off the spider and laid his head against the pillow. Angel cocked his head to the side a little concerned the cat had run out of steam already. Suddenly, Husk raised his ass in the air and tail up, exposing himself to the spider. Angel started to blush wildly.