02

Summer

"Yo why the fuck u leave the interview??" Dave said in a belligerent tone.

I just packed my shit and ignored him.

"Yo listen to me when I'm fucking talking to u" he said pushing me on the bed.

"Man move" I said getting up.

"The fuck is yo problem??" He asked.

"What's my problem?? OH U WANNA KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME NOW HUH??"

"Yeah I asked didnt I?"

"U WANNA COME AT ME AND THINK IM FUCKING OTHER NIGGAS AND U OUT HERE GOING GO THE DAMN SPA WITH YO BABY MOMMA BUT WANNA BE INSECURE CUZ IM IN A SECTION FULL OF NIGGAS NOT EVEN TALKING TO THEM, u full of fucking shit" I said.

"Fuck is u talm bout" he asked.

"This is a hell- Nah fuck that this is a Kiss my ass and goodbye. Done with yo ass, she can have you, u can have both houses I don't want neither. I'm good I'll buy a dildo if I get lonely or maybe find a nigga and pray his shit bigger than yours. Might kill me BUT OH FUCKING WELL" I said grabbing my suitcase walking out the door.

"Summer-"

I slammed the door before he could finish.

-------

I arrived back in ATL now I'm at my momma house.

"Maybe it's a old picture baby" my grandma said.

"Old picture my ass,that's the outfit he had yesterday when he left and said he was going to the studio" I said eating my cookie dough ice cream.

"I know one thing, u gon get yo sad ass off my couch moping over that nigga. Get yo thong out yo ass and show what he wish he had still" my momma said sitting next to me with popcorn.

"What y'all young people say nowadays, on god" she said and we laughed.

We turned a movie on.

-----

"Thanks for dropping her off durk" my momma said taking Kimani from him and she walked upstairs to lay her down.

"Never a problem, so how u holding up?" Durk asked me.

"Damn u know too?" I asked.

"It's all over the media, I can't help but not to know".

"Shit is lame and I'm desolated on the inside"

"English please!"

"I'm empty on the inside, all this time I spent with him and he pull this on me. And oh look my phon back blowing up".

 And oh look my phon back blowing up"

❤️:1.5M
@DaveEast: Happy Blu Year To All My Locs & Locettes 💙

"He took the bitch to Alsadd" I said looking at the post everybody keep sending me.

"Oh shittt" Durk said looking at the post. "That was a couple of minutes ago".

"I told him ass a few months ago I wanted to go to Thailand, he never took me. I've been waiting patiently never even bug his ass but wanna take this hoe to Qatar. Thailand is not that far from where they ass at" I said wiping my tears and Durk hugged me.

"Fuck him u got me"

Me and Durk relationship (PARENT RELATIONSHIP NOT RELATIONSHIP RELATIONSHIP) has grown over the year, never told dave about me and him being cool cuz his ass gon think we ducking but shit I'm a free agent now I can fuck who ever I want.

But me and Durk not like that, we just parents/bestfriends, he is always there when I need him.

"Ugh I need to throw a party or sum go to a strip club" I said smoking a blunt.

"It's 6, never too late" he said.

"U right" I said grabbing my phone and I started texting everybody telling them to meet me at the strip club.

------

❤️: 2M 💬: 928K@OfficialSummer: You made him baby daddy but I fucked him first😬🤪🥳❤️ #PartyTonightInvitesOnly

❤️: 2M 💬: 928K
@OfficialSummer: You made him baby daddy but I fucked him first😬🤪🥳❤️ #PartyTonightInvitesOnly.

@WinterWonderland: oh bitch u petty🤣, I love it❤️👋

@NikkiNicole: Periodt Bae🥰🤩

@AutumnFall: Hot Girl Summer🥵 ❤️🤩

------

"FUCK IT UPPP SUHHHH" Winter screamed and smacked my ass .

"I love the way u shake that ass, over der dancing line you ain't got no man" Nikki sung while twerking with me.

I drink out the Hennessy bottle and passed it to Autumn.

We was fucked up honestly shit, it's 12 sum and we been here since 7 sum.

"OH MY SHIT ON" I said as the song changed.

"HUMP MEEE FUCKKKK MEEE" I moaned to the song.

"Daddy better make me choke" autumn sung.

"HUMP ME! FUCK ME" winter moaned.

"MY TUNNEL LOVES A DEEPTHROAT" we all rung and threw money on the strippers.

"Ohhh shittt" I said putting the bottle of Hennessy down and got up and bent over on stage and threw my ass back.

I felt somebody walk up behind me.

Shit fuck it, my fine ass single.

Y'all tell me why I turned around and it was a whole stud.

"Oh shit" I said standing up straight.

"Wassup ma, whatchu scared of the strap?" She asked me.

"Girl please, Ian scared I just done like dicks made from China" I said and she laughed.

"Ian gon nite, just throw that ass bike for me" she said and I threw it back and she dry humped me and threw money on my ass.
------