16

Summer

"Wait so u meaning to tell me, whole time I was fucking ur sister and u was locked up at ur fathers old warehouse" Dave asked as we stood inside my fathers old trap house.

"Yes" I told him.

"Bae she is lying this hoe got me tied to this chair" blossom said lying.

"Bitch shut up u got my body done just to look like summer all they say" autumn said.

"Everybody know summer body is real, u did allat to make your body look like hers" Nikki said.

"Wait so how the hell can I tell y'all apart?" Dave asked.

"First of all her tattoos are on the complete opposite side from mines then every know I don't have a fucking birth mark ON MY FUCKING STOMACH" I said getting loud.

"Wait lemme see ur nipples" he said.

"Nigga what tha fuck" Winter said laughing.

I lifted my shirt up.

"Oh my god, bae it's you. She got her nipples tatted into hearts but u don't" he said hugging me.

"Do that hurt?? Cuz I been thinking about getting on-" Autumn said.

"AUTUMN!" I yelled.

"My bad" she say throwing her hands up.

"How have u been surviving" Dave asked

"I been living off of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the last 5 months" I said rubbing my belly.

"Bitch wake up" Nikki told Millie as she punched her.

"Damn u gon knock her ass into a coma" Winter said.

"Bitch ima knock your ass into a coma try me" Nikki said bucking at Winter and winter jumped.

"That explains how she took my whole d-" Dave said talking about blossom.

"The bitch is loose that's how it went all the way in, all14 inches could never go inside of me" I told him.

"14? Umm okay that's nasty bitch" Autumn said.

"Boy was born with a gift no wonder why that stupid bitch addicted" I said pushing her head.

"Kill me and yo man gon be dead and somebody gon snatch yo ass up again pooh, Dave maybe u should keep your enemies close but friends closer" blossom said winking at Dave.

Keep your enemies close but ur friends closer kept replaying in my head.

"Gotta keep your family close but considering that u aren't family any more. I could just kill u now" I said cocking my gun back and pointed it at Blossom.

"Bae chill" dave said.

"Move David, I was down in that basement all them 5 months watching this bitch, she been watching my every move for half a damn year. Hoe been jealous of me every since we was younger, she wanted you but u fell in love with me. Hoe wanted to get rid of me since I met u, bitch because of you my child may be dead, I haven't felt my child kick in weeks" I said and she just laughed. "I just wanted a perfect twin sister bond but nah BITCH U HAD TO PUSH ME TO THIS POINT I'm better off without a twin, I can always look at myself in the mirror. Lord knows I'll be damned if yo child live and mines died. Kiss dad and my unborn for me bitch"

POW.

I shot her then shot her in her stomach. Dave pulled me into his arms and took the gun from me and I laid my head in his chest.

Tears fell down my cheek.

"It's okay" he said kissing my cheek and he wiped my tears.

"Bitch did u have to shoot the baby??" Winter asked.

"U can go next bitch" I said.

"I'm good on that Rest In Peace to her" Winter said.

This nit my first time killing somebody and won't be my last.

We gotta hide to evidence.

I put my gloves on and took the bullet out her head. Then bullet didn't go deep enough to make her brains splatter.

I grabbed a needle big enough for the hole in her head.

Winter cleaned the hole out to make sure no extra pieces from the bullet stayed inside her head to trace back to us.

Autumn and Nikki cleaned up the blood with the boys (Meek, Roddy, Trouble and Dave).

I took the bullet out her belly.

I got my guards to go to our old garages to get one of the stolen cars and wipe it down completely for finger prints.

They put a couple of drugs in the car to make it seem like she was on drugs.

Autumn injected her with some heroin. And I put a Lil white around the car and some in her mouth.

Everybody had everything completely so nothing gets traced back to us.

We put her in the car and towed it to a old lake by her house.

Set the engine on fire and put the pole thru the window thru her forehead and on thru her belly.

"Burn bitch" me and Nikki said as we watched the car go into flames.
_____________________________

Omniscient

"Well played" the man said smoking his blunt as he watched the car burn.

He laughed and got in his car and drove off.