19

1 Year Later...
Summer

"Come here mane" dave said grabbing me by my throat and he kissed me passionately.

"Boy move ima be late for my party" I said smiling at him.

It's been a year since the incident. We found out who it was watching us.

Nipsey.

All along this nigga been trynna fuck with me so he had me get kidnapped just cuz he wanted me to hisself.

Every since the day he just popped up out the blue when I was finna fight Millie cuz she popped up at the crib trynna fuck Dave I knew some was up.

The way he looked at me, it was just didn't feel right.

They caught his ass slipping. We didn't catch him like we got Millie and Autumn.

We didn't kill Millie cuz nipsey lil crew killed her ass in the shoot out.

Today is the day before me and Dave's wedding and I'm so damn nervous but hey fuck it, save the tears for tomorrow TIME TO TURN UP.

.
.
.
.
"Yoooo what the fuck u wearing?" Dave asked looking me up and down.

"My clothes nigga move, I look cute" I said bouncing my curls with my hand.

"If yo ass wanna get married tomorrow I advise you to change yo outfit. Fuck wrong with you"

"Boy shut up, I look good and u just wanna fuck that's all. Can't get no pussy before the wedding baby"

"The hell if I can't. I'll have yo ass cancel that bachelorette party keep playing with me. Bend yo ass over on that damn balcony and let the neighbors watch like last time"

"You nasty" I said laughing and he smacked my ass. "Bae that hurt damn".

"I'll let u slide, only if u let me hit it after our parties"

"Boy no"

"Change then"

"Okay damn shit"

"Thought so, finna go the boys downstairs. " he said kissing my lips and he walked out the room.

I got in my mirror and started snapping pics.