03

Summer

I woke up and my head was pounding. I was inside my old house, I told dave I sold it but truth is, bitch I never sold my house cuz I knew some shit like this was gon happen.

"Shit" I said holding my head then I looked to my side and saw somebody laying next to me.

I couldn't tell who it was, really I didn't care cuz a bitch need to focus on this massive headache. I couldn't feel my legs.

I got out the bed and looked down and a bitch was naked limping.

"What the hell" I said to myself, usually my clothes be on when I get drunk.

Opened the bathroom door and brushed my teeth then showered.

I popped a ibuprofen and took it without water. Looked into the mirror and my hair was fucked up.

I took my braids out my head and washed my hair good and flat ironed it and put my curlers in my head.

"Bitchhhhh have u checked yo phone??" Winter ran into my bathroom asking.

"No why??" I asked.

"Bitch ain't that old girl from last night?" Nikki said walking into the bathroom looking at the bed.

"Oh my god, bitch I thought that was you" I said covering my mouth.

"Bitch got her that made in China dick after all" Autumn said walking in.

"Bitch shut up cuz her friend in yo room" Nikki said. "Winter her other friend in yo room as well".

"Oh that's who was in my bed?? I thought that was Brandy" Winter said referring to our cousin.

"Bitch Brandy, Brittney and Ashanti ass left last night" Nikki said.

"Bitch it ain't our fault, shit we get busy off the henny like Mulatto said" Autumn said drinking out her bottle she had left.

"Jesus lets get them out then we can do whateva" I said.

"Bitch oh u checked yo social?" Nikki asked.

"Ian even picked my phone up" I said.

"Oh bitch ion think u wanna chec-" autumn said.

"Nah bitch u wanna see that" Winter said cutting autumn off.

I walked in my room and grabbed my phone and walked back into the bathroom and sat on my counter.

My notifications was off the damn charts, notifications from Instagram, snap, Imessage was blowing up, Missed Phone Calls, Twitter and Facebook.

"Damn" I said looking then I went to Instagram Nd everybody was tagging me in some Dave posted.

I clicked it and my eyes got wide as hell.