14

Winter
5 months later

"Bae these last few months summer has been acting different" I said laying on roddy chest naked.

"I've noticed, just ain't say nun" he said.

"She wanna be under dave 24/7, don't even hang with us anymore" I said slowly touching his shlongggg.

"Thats how married folks be" he said.

"The bitch didn't even plan on the wedding yet, she stay sending Kimani to us or either durk ass. Some seem strange about her ima find out" i said.

"It's prolly nothing bae" roddy said.

"I know my sister rodrick, her ass don't act like this" I told him.

"When yo sister got a birthmark on her belly??" Rodrick asked looking at one of her pictures.

"She don't....WAIT A MINUTE BITCH"
_________________________

Nikki

"Boy stop we in a public car wash" I told meek as he played in my pants.

"Ion care, girl I'll fuck u in the backseat and still not give a fuck" he said kissing me.

"Boy we already did that" I said smiling at him.

"Not in the car wash" he said.

"We not Cuz they got cameras nigga" I told him.

"And? Shit we got tint on the windows" he said.

"Boy I don't care, shit we only have shit 3 or 5 minutes inside the damn car wash. Once we start we finish and we not gon be able to finish in 5 damn mins" I told him.

"Oh yeah" he said laughing then the car wash was over and he pulled off.

"I'm worried about summer" I said to meek.

"She look happy as hell to me" meek said.

"She been distant every since Christmas, she walked out the house and come back in the house happy as hell but all over dave. Bitch u hated him it too long ago now u all over him"

"I mean maybe she don't wanna be bothered with"

"Meek, she always want to be bothered by us.....WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE" I yelled then this nigga stopped the car.
______________________________

Autumn

"OHHH YESSSAS DADDDY" I yelled as Mariel had my legs up on the headboard.

We finished fucking after 40 mins then we laid back and smoked a blunt and I rubbed his back.

"That bitch ain't call me all fucking day"

"Who?"

"Summer, she usually call or come over that bitch been distant and boring as hell. All she ever talk about is Dave"

"That is her nigga, like yo ass stay under me 24/7 shit I gotta take yo ass to the trap with me shit annoying cuz u know I hate having u out there"

"Nigga I only go with u when I'm bored and don't wanna be bothered with"

"Mhm Hmm u be missing this dick that's why u stay under me"

"Boy sike, I can always buy a dildo"

"And I'll beat the fuck out of you"

"Your sister got some tattoos removed or switched to the other side??"

"Thats not possible to get ur tattoos switched, well it prolly is but she wouldn't do that"