05

Summer
4 days before Christmas (2 Days Later)

Summer4 days before Christmas (2 Days Later)

❤️:1.5M
@OfficialSummer: I got options too🥰

The worst day of this year, thanksgivings. Keep forgetting The East family always come over for every holiday since last year.

They ass agreed to come over ever holiday no matter what happen between us.

We are in Gatlinburg TN for Christmas in our AIRBNB houses (2) . It's a 16 bed room, everybody got they own room and the East family got their own cabin.

Winter And Roddy, Autumn and Trouble, and Nikki and Meek all are here with they mans.

I'm the only one who don't got a man.

"MOMMYYY" I yelled out running down the stairs.

"I missed you too baby" my momma said then I looked up and saw who she was hugging.

"Oh fucks no" nikki said walking down the steps.

"Bitch is she hugging-" winter said.

"Yup she hugging Dave" Autumn said smoking a blunt.

"Wassup Crip" roddy said walking to Dave and he dapped him up.

"Wassup Crip" Dave said to roddy.

"Roddy get yo ass back over here" Winter whispered loud for him to hear.

"No bullshit" My momma whispered in my ear.

"OHHHH ITS MY BABYYYYY" my grandma said dropping her cane and she ran to hug Dave.

"Wassup Grandma" he said hugging her back.

"Y'all a fake ass family" winter said.

"Wassup Ladies" Dave said walking up to my sisters and Nikki.

Nikki put her arm out blocking him.

"Aht aht baby boy get yo ass back we don't fuck with u, foul ass nigga" Winter said. "Aww is that My Kairi Bear??".

Kairi ran up and hugged winter and winter hugged her back. Then she came to hug me and I hugged her back.

Dave smirked at me and looked at him stank.

I rolled my eyes and walked back up the steps.

Did I say I didn't have a man?? Well I don't pooh I GOT A BITCHHHH.

"Come on we going shopping" I told Ray.

"Say no more" she said.

I got to know ray over these few days, she really cool and chill. Baby got her own money so ian gotta spend a bag on her. She a drug dealer King/QueenPin.

Baby got the doe, cheese with ham.

I put my hair in a bun and walked down the steps.

I already let the family meet her so we good. Durk is bringing his lil family and Kimani tomorrow.

India and put our differences aside and we are actually cool now.

They not staying with us but they families decided to do what we did and come to Gatlinburg. They will be visiting to drop my damn baby off.

Hoe hit me in my shit but I got my Lick back whooped her ass good.

I walked downstairs and they ass was lit.

"Ohhh shittt" I said walking in the kitchen and I started twerking.

"AYEEEE THROW IT BACK HYPE THAT BITCH UP" winter yelled hyping me up

"GET IT BITCHHHH" my cousin brandy said smacking my booty.

"WOP WOP" my other cousin Ashanti said hyping my head up.

"If y'all don't sit y'all ass down" auntie Brenda said walking in the kitchen.

"Y'all kids out of control" Uncle Earl said walking in and I stopped twerking and we laughed.

"Bitch lets go shopping I'm bored" Nikki said walking back in the house.

"Y'all got a shopping problem" trouble said walking in the house.

"Hey Guys" Dave baby momma said greeting everybody besides me, my sisters and Nikki.

My cousins just looked at her stank when she greeted them.

"U so pretty, who may u be??" My grandma said.

"David's Bab-" she said.

"She is my girlfriend" Dave said walking into the room cutting her off.

"Anyways im goin To the mall Mami I'll be back before sun down" I told my momma.

"Okay baby" my momma said and I put my shoes on.

"HAYYYYY YALL" Dave momma and Grandma said walking into the house.

"Heyyy" I said hugging both of them as they hugged me.

The rest of his family walked in and we greeted people.

"Shit mall gon be closed by the time we greet these damn folks" Autumn said smoking her blunt.

"Put that damn shit out in this damn house" my grandma said taking her blunt and she threw it in the sink and ran some water on it.

"Oh shit" winter said.

"Grandma what the fuck u do that stupid ass shit for?? U lucky I got some more I almost fucked yo old ass up" autumn said rolling her eyes.

"YOU GON DO WHAT YOUNG LADY??" My grandma said putting her hand on her hip.

"I think we will be going to the mall now" I said grabbing autumn.