06

Summer

Our driver drove us around in our sprinter. There aren't that many malls so we went to La Vergne that's 3 hours away from Gatlinburg.

"Bitch we need a Christmas tree to put all these damn presents under" Autumn said.

"The niggas going to buy the tree" Brandy said.

"U said A Tree as in One, bitch why they ain't get one for the East's place?" Winter asked.

"I heard we all having Christmas at our thing" Ashanti said. "They just got they cabin to sleep in cuz it ain't Gon be enough room, shut it's already 6 of us and 9 couples and a room for the kids on our side which makes 16 rooms we need and they got they lil 15 couples 1 kids room so we had to get our own place".

"Dave and his wilderbeast coulda slept the fuck outside she can handle it. Allat meat on her baby she can warm up all of us" winter said and Nikki slapped her neck.

"Shut up" we told her and laughed.

They talked and me and ray had our down convo.

Me and Ray sat in the back of the sprinter chilling.

"Gimme kiss" she told me.

"Nope u cow" I said smiling and laughing.

She rubbed my booty and grabbed me by my throat with her other hand and kissed me.

The seats are high up in the back so they can't see us foreal.

"Stop playing with me" she whispered in my ear and I bit my lip.

She slid her hands up my dress and I popped her hand and she choked me harder and I smiled.

"Shh" she whispered in my ear and slid my panties to the side and opened my legs with her other and.

She started rubbing my cooch and I covered my mouth.

She sat me in between her thighs and kissed my neck.

My toes curled and eyes rolled back.

"Stop" I whispered moaned in her ear.

Y'all why this bitch pulled a Vibrator out her lil shoulder fanny pack?? I'm weak as hell. She slid my panties off and put them on the seat.

She turned it on and put it on my cooch and I tried to move her hand but she grabbed both my hands and placed it my cooch and my legs started shaking.

Whew this shit felt good.

I moaned soft.

Lucky the music was up loud so they ass can't heard me back here soft moaning.

"Ahh fuck I'm finna cum" I told ray and she turned the vibrator off and licked my juice off it.

This bitch started fingering ms fast and a bitch squirting on the damn seat.

"Oh shit" I said catching my breath and ray licked her fingers and I put my panties back on.

"Wait" she said sliding them back off and this hoe put the baby vibrator in my panties.

"Hell no" I told her.

"Come on" she said sliding my panties back up. "U promised we was gon do the challenge yesterday".

"Bruh why right now?" I asked.

"Perfect timing"

"Ugh u going after me tomorrow it's ur turn 24 hours"

"Yo shit 24 hours Nie"

"Y'all come on we here" Winter yelled out and we got up and I fixed my dress.

I grabbed a Clorox wipe and wiped the seat off.

We got out the sprinter and started walking into Saks.

Ray isn't really my girlfriend she just a fuck buddy, nothing more nothing less. Brought her along with me just today and tomorrow then she gotta go back home to her family for christmas.

I felt the vibrator start buzzing and I closed my legs and bent down.

"Stopppp" I told Ray.

"You good sis??" Winter asked.

"Shut up" I told her and ray turned it off and I stood up straight.

We went into the Louis Vuitton store and spend $50K on gifts each.

Then hit the Gucci store and spent $250K oh gifts.

Let's just say when u save up money from stripping,Hosting, doing hair and baby daddy giving u money, you will be set for life.

I been saving money since I was 13 baby tuhh that's 10 years of saving my money.

Shit over 10 million in the bank, baby I can buy a whole neighborhood for my family. My baby set for life.

We took all the stuff we could carry to the sprinter and a couple of employees.

We continued to shop until the whole back of the sprinter and half the front was full of gifts.

Shit we all spent damn near a milly at Saks. Then hit up toy stores.
---------
We got half the stuff we got from Saks we got them already wrapped with a bow so that's the good part it's just these kids toys shit.

We wrapped the presents and the men brought a big ass tree in the house and put it next to the window.

"That's a big ass tree" Autumn said.

"Shit I hope they don't think we finna decorate that bitch, promise you my ass not finna run the fuck out of breath decorating" Winter said.

"Bitch u ran out of breath just from walking around shopping, hoe shut up" Nikki told her and we laughed.

"For y'all information us elderly will be decorating the tree" my grandma said.

"Oh hell nawl" we all said and laughed.

"Sorry but y'all old folks- I mean elderly be decorating shit so damn old and classic u gotta bring the new style, I'll buy the ornaments and y'all then decorate, please don't put no damn popcorn with the string thing on the fucking tree either" I said and my grandma hit me in my leg with her cane and my ass folded like a chair.

"You so over dramatic she just hit u, she did not fold u" Winter said and I rubbed my damn leg.

"Shut the fuck, that shit hurt so I folded myself bitch" I said holding my leg and I whined.

Grandma hit winter with her cane and that bitch fell to the ground holding her leg too.

"Yeah bitch" I said laughing as she cried.

"MOMMAAAA" she cried holding her leg.

Everybody laughed.

"Girl what- get you big ass up off the floor stop crying" my momma said coming from the kitchen.

"