15

Summer

"Girl u eating like u haven't ate in days, slow down. Your belly was small yesterday, how it get so big over night?" My momma asked me.

"Magical" I said eating my food.

Ima act like I been myself and been here for the last 5 months. Ima kill that bitch I promise u if that's the last thing.

"Hey momma" winter and autumn said walking in the house.

"Heyyy My Favorite person" Nikki said walking in hugging my momma.

"Hey my three babies" my momma said hugging them.

"Hey Sum" Winter said hugging me.

She know I hate that stupid ass name. I cut my eyes at her.

"Don't call me that shit" I told her.

"Oop my bad" she said.

"Damn bitch u got big" Nikki said rubbin my belly.

"Bitch yo shit was small yesterday" Autumn said.

Nikki pulled my shirt up to examine my belly.

"Oh my god, it's her" Nikki said.

"What's her?" My momma asked.

"Nothing" Nikki said.

Winter and autumn came over to look at my belly.

"Oh my god I missed you" Nikki said hugging me and autumn and winter hugged me tight.

"Get off me y'all hugging too tight" I said smiling.

"I missed you what did that evil hoe do to you?" Autumn asked.

"Ima play it off, it's my turn to get kimani, pick her up from durk later nd bring her to my old house and stay with her" I told them.

Only I got the Keys to my old house.

"Okay" they said.

My momma had went upstairs so she still don't know that the other "summer" wasn't me but whateva. Her poor baby blossom Gotta die.

Me and my sisters planned the whole thing. I'm gon go to Dave house and be laid up with him and she gon walk in on us but dave gonna b shocked.

That dumb hoe put me in my old room knowing damn well when u kidnap somebody u suppose to put them in the basement, that hoe crazy but she was never smart.

Omniscient

Blossom pulled up to the warehouse and went in the basement to look at the cameras and noticed all the cameras in summer room were busted out.

Blossom paced around the room then she walked upstairs and walked into blossom room thinking she was still in there.

"FUCKKKK" blossom said pacing around.

What is she about to do now that summer has escaped??

"Dam I should have killed her" blossom said then her phone started ringing.

"U handled the business?" The other person on the phone asked.

"No, she has escaped" blossom said.

"Find her or ur life ends next, ur messing up my money. Once I get her, kill dave. She belong to me and I don't want you or ur loose pussy" the person said hanging up.

"I got here fast, where she at?" Millie asked running into the room.

"She escaped. She might go to Dave house, go there and act like u trynna see y'all child. Check and see if she is there. If she is just play it cool" blossom said.

"Okay" Millie said.
_____________________________
Millie sped over to Dave house in a hurry and he let her In.

"What u want?" Dave asked her.

"To see my daughter the fuck" Millie said walking in the house. "Mhm where yo lil wife at?".

"She not here, and MY daughter is sleep so bye"

"Why u rushing me out of here?"

"Cuz u wasting my time, now get out"

"Mhm , lets not waste time then" Millie said opening her trench.

This bitch always opening her damn trench coat.

"When I got on my knee in that damn snow and spent them 3 whole cold minutes explaining myself to the love of my life. Promising to not put her back in the position I left her in. I meant that shit, I need for u to leave. Bye" Dave said pushing her towards the door.

"No baby please stop. I'll give u head, eat your ass. I just need some dick" Millie said desperate for Dave.

"Move bra" he said then the door opened.

Millie was too distracted by trying to give Dave head and eat his ass to notice.

Power went off.

Summer slowly walked up behind her and pistol whipped Millie and Millie blacked out.

"What the hell" Dave said walking upstairs into the storage room to turn the power back on.

Three big buff niggas grabbed Millie off the floor and threw her outside into the truck.
_____________________________

Winter and Autumn stayed at the trap house with Millie.

Their father had a trap house that nobody knew about but Winter, Autumn and Summer.

They put her in a chair strapped down in the basement.

Trap house was deep into the woods so if she scream loud ain't nobody finna hear.

"Wake up pussy hoe" winter said smiling at Millie who face was dripping in blood.

"let me go" Millie said crying and autumn wiped her tears.

"Aww shut up bitch" Autumn said then smacked the fuck out of her.

Some saliva came out her mouth.

"Damn don't kill her before summer gets to, nigga u finna slap her head off her body" Winter said.
______________________________
"Hey Baby" summer said walking into the house like a goddess.

"Wassup, where u been?" He asked summer.

"The Store" summer lied.

They walked upstairs and chilled and was laid up together.

"Yo belly was big like that when u left?" Dave asked her.

"Yeah" she said smiling.

Meanwhile....

Blossom was outside the house contemplating on what is she going to do now Summer is free.

Blossom got out the car and walked into the house.

"Baby I'm home" blossom yelled out but Dave was upstairs watching a movie with summer loud.

Summer heard it but dave didn't.

Summer sat up and smiled and grabbed the gun behind the pillow but didn't let dave see it.

Blossom walked up the steps and put her hand on the knob.

Summer grabbed the gun and aimed it.

"What is u doing?" Dave asked summer then the door flew open and summer shot blossom in the shoulder.

"Bingo Bitch" summer said getting off the bed and stood over her sister's body.

"What the fu- wait" Dave said as he was shocked and confused.