Chapter 1

Harry- I look at my self in the mirror

I am so glad I have been using the cream, been shaving including down there also been growing my hair out

I am so glad I have been using the cream, been shaving including down there also been growing my hair out. I smirk to myself "he is so going to like this, hopefully like I he likes me back like I like him". I turn around clicking my fingers all my stuff shrinking and grabbing them putting them in a little bag before I apparate away.

I appear outside the manor, I walk over knocking on the door. A sleepy Draco Malfoy comes to the door. I put my hands out putting my wrist together as is in handcuffs as in I surrender.

Draco- I raise my eyebrow "Potter, what do you think your doing? And what are you wearing?"

Harry- "don't you get the action, I'm surrendering I want to join your side, fuck Dumbledore and the rest also as for my clothing, I quite like them very much"

Draco- I sigh "fine come in" I say stepping aside allowing him in before shutting the door behind him "father,Severus and Tom or as people call him..."

Harry- "Voldemort" I see him look at me weirdly "the whole snake around school freezing people when looking into it's eyes was all because a Horcrux which was part of Voldemort's aka Tom Marvolo Riddle soul, nearly killed Ginny I should of let it"

Draco- I just nod with not knowing what to say about that "well they are within the office, follow me" I show him to the second floor to the office. I knock on the door hearing someone allowing us to come in. I open the door seeing the three "Harry Potter has come, he say he has surrendered and said fuck off to the other side"

Lucius- "Dragon Language"

Draco- I shrug pulling on a innocent act "what I was say what he was practically said"

Lucius- I shake my head at his cheek "just allow him in"

Draco- I pull Potter into there view before walking away.

Harry- I smile softly at them seeing the lust within all their eyes, I clear my throat kind of getting annoyed at the silence.

Tom- "please come in" I point the chair between the other two men, as I am sitting behind my desk

Harry- I walk in closing the door behind me, walking over and sitting down

Tom- "so please tell me, why do you surrender"

Harry- "both because I am sick of them controlling or that I like someone who is on this side or that I just want power because like you said before There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it"

Tom- "aaah yes, I remember that, that was way before I got my insanity back but those words are completely true though, so what would you want, want me to mark you or?"

Harry- I snake my head "no marks please"

Tom- I nod "then I shall make you my equal"

Harry- I smile "I would like that"

Tom- "now, I will make you either Severus and Lucius on of your guards, who would like"

Harry- I turn my head straight away to Lucius "Lucius please" I wink at him loving the lust increase and a little blush on his cheeks

Tom- "you both may go"

Harry- I nod standing up "thank you"

----

somerandombitch02

C.W.