Chapter 14

Harry- I run down with Draco followering behind me, with Hela protectivly I his arm, he is such a good brother to her. I see Lucius, Severus, Tom and the others "did you get him is he dead"

Tom- I step back showing a locked up Dumbledore, Tonks, Lupin, Black, Ron Weasley, Molly Weasley and Ginny Weasley all chained up with handcuffs that stopped them from using there magic "it's for you to finish off son"

Harry- I smile joyfully "really?"

Tom- I nod "yes son, he's all yours"

Harry- I keep my wand in place not wanting the spells on my wand, I decided to us wandless and wordless magic inside. I walk over noticing the old man looking up "remember me old man? you fucking ruined my fucking life and it would of been worser if I haven't come here"

Dumbledore- my eyes widen "Harry, what are you doing here?"

Ron- "Mate We all throught you were missing?"

Harry- I chuckle shaking my head "I wasn't missing, I packed up my things and cam where willingly"

Sirius- "please pup, please I am not with them or then belief's same with Remus, please I'm with child please"

Harry- I slip into both of Sirius and Remus mind finding everything he said is the truth. I open my eyes nodding to Tom "he's telling the truth, let the two free, they don't want nothing to do with this war they just want to survive but they are both thinking of joining our side"

Tom- I nod "okay son" I point my hand letting the to free

Sirius- I go over hugging him "thank you so much pup"

Ron- "fucking traitors"

Remus- I punch the boy "don't funcking speak about my pup and my mate, you bitch"

Harry- I send a curio at Ron, I feel eyes of amusement and lust on me, I look over my shoulder winking at Lucius. I look back seeing the disgust on all of there faces

Tonks- "I can't believe you Remus, I can't believe you left me for him!"

Remus- I chuckle "I was only using you love, I was never with you and I was always with Sirius, were married together before the whole war a year before Harry was conceived, trust me I would never be with you, everytime you thought we had sex, I just knocked you out when you forced your self upon you are such a turn off by the way, oh and when you were unconscious I put fake memories inside you, I was only using you for survival for me and Sirius to survive and be not under Dumbledore's plans while we both tried to look for Harry" I look to Harry smiling "can I please finish her off pup"

Harry- I smile "of course Uncle Remus"

Remus- I point my wand at the women sending a AK at her watching her drop to the floor "aaah that's better"

Ginny- "come on Harry you wouldn't hurt or kill me would you, I am your soul mate where meant to be"

Harry- I chuckle lifting my left hand up "trust me, were not meant to be and I am already married" I turn taking Hela out of Draco hand showing them "and this is my daughter who I gave birth too and carried in my stomach for nine months"

Ron- "oh my god you married and had a kid with that faggot" I point to Draco Malfoy

Harry- I growled "don't speak like that to my son!"

Ginny- "your with the dad, ewww that's gross"

Harry- "no what's gross is your face" I hand Hela over to Lucius "now it's time for you to die"

Dumbledore- I fake a smile "come in my boy, you can change, we can make you better"

Harry- I smirk "no what you need is to shut the fuck up and to end you, so I can take my school back"

Ron- "Hogwarts isn't yours to take"

Harry- I chuckle "actually it is, I am the heir to all houses before what the heir to Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw but Tom blood adopted making me also the heir to Slytherin, so yeah I think I can and I am able to take the school before that castle belongs to me, oh don't worry it will still be a school but just me running it" I then AK all of them before they could say anything else. I turn "well Sirius and Remus need my family, family meet Sirius and Remus"

Narcissia- I walk over "hello cousin"

Sirius- I smile before looking around "where's Bella?"

Tom- "she dead, she didn't leave from her punishments each time of hurting Harry especially when he was Pregnant, so I killed her"

Sirius- I nod "I would of done the same if someone was hurt my pup"

Tom- I smile lustfully at them both of them "then I guess we will both be getting along, both of you please follow me" that night let's just say we learn alot about each other and let's say me, Sirius and Remus had alot of fun in bed

----

C.W.