Chapter 12

Draco- I smile brightly skipping down the stairs into the living room seeing Harry, my dad and Tom talking together "I'm getting married!" I squeal

Harry- I stand up walking over "we are both happy for you Draco" I look over my shoulder at Lucius "right Lucius"

Lucius- I look at my son "who is he? Does he make you happy? Does he treat you right? Does he know and respect you little side?"

Draco- I nod " it's Severus, yes he does know and respect my needs for my little side, yes I am happy and yes he does treat me right"

Lucius- I nod getting up and walking out of the room, letting the tears of my son leaving us falling down my face.

Draco- "is dad alright? Is he mad at me"

Harry- I shake my head "no he is just upset about losing his little prince because lately you have been going to us for you needs for your little side, we have barely seen you the last three months, you barely see your little sister, before you were excited for a sibling and now you are barely there for your little sister, I am happy for you, I am sorry we are not showing it and only seeing that losing you when you important, now I have to go and find your father and take his tears away"

Draco- tears fall down my face as I fall to my feet "what do I do?" I look up to my uncle Tom "what do I do now, my happiness has made my parents upset with me?"

Tom- "oh Draco they are truly happy that you have found happiness after what happened with Blaise but remember there your daddy and mama and they will always love you no matter what but your barely here anymore, you haven't even see or know what your baby sister looks like, they were happy but Lucius and Harry are barely holding together as they are and Draco be there little boy for a while and they will be happy, please still be with Severus but they also need time with you and you need time with them also" I said crying for the first time since my wife and son where taken away from me by Dumbledore.

Draco- I nod my head "I know what to do"

----

Draco- I knock on the door, opening up the door and going in seeing my dad within Harry's arms cringing. I walk over crawling onto the bed crawling onto my dads lap hugging him "I'm sorry"

Lucius- I sniff smiling softly "you have nothing to be sorry about, we where just being selfish"

Draco- I shake my head "you weren't being selfish at all, I haven't seen my baby sister yet or been spending time with the both of you, I have missed you both but I have been spending time with Severus both before of you know the fun in bed and because I thought with the baby you would be both stressed out and busy"

Harry- I out my hand out "and I am sorry about what I said to you, I shouldn't of said them to you little one"

Draco- I shake my head again "no I deserved it, to notice what I was doing wrong with me and the three of you all, I should of listened to my instincts thinking that I should come here yet, I wanted to I wanted to be my little self but at the same time I thought that you wouldn't pay attention to me or will get annoyed with me, so I stayed back I should of listened to myself and stayed around instead of hiding and I should of been spending time with you to, no the three of you"

Harry- I pull him into a hug "well everything's in the past now all we have too do is look into the future all is forgiven"

Draco- I nod smiling at him before looking at my dad "daddy?"

Lucius- I smile "everything is alright now, all is within the past like mama said"

Draco- I hug them both with a bright smile on my face happy that nothing has changed and that I can still be there baby boy as well as Severus little baby boy aka we talked about everything before all this when I was worrying he could tell something was wrong but he is okay with everything and he understands me needs and that's what I like about him he understands, my smart arse of a lover

----

C.W.