Chaoter 15

Harry clothing

Harry- I apparate to the ground walking through the door up to the great hall doors

Harry- I apparate to the ground walking through the door up to the great hall doors. I push open the door walking all the way to the front standing in front of the head. I turn around seeing everyone looking at me "Hello Everyone, I will be your new head master, I am the ower and Heir to all the houses, I do so hope you enjoy your time here both celebrating the traditional wizardry and witches traditional celebrations and do hope you have fun and joy but also concentration because we want to bring this school to the top again with the other school, I have spoken to the Minister and we will be taking down the bands on the classes with school having them classes and we not having them at all. I do hope you have a lovely day and oh yeah my name is Harry Potter and I am your new Headmaster, now enjoy!" I clap my hands food appear on the table. I turn going over and sitting down in the middle where Dumbledore used to sit.

McGonagall- I smile "it's good to have you back home"

Harry- I smirk "oh it is good to be back but this isn't home, home is with my husband Lucius, my son Draco and my baby Hela, she is only one and I hope she is alright" I chuckle at the shock looks on there faces

McGonagall- "you where with Volemort this whole time"

Harry- I nod "I was with dad that whole time, Tom blood adopted me and by the way I packed my bags and went straight there, so I went willingly and let's just say I am now really happy"

Hadgrid "I am glad you are now happy"

Harry- I nod "I am glad too, now let's chat and enjoy our delicioud meal, I heard we have a roast dinner tonight" I look down "oooh and I heard right"

----

If anyone has more ideas or suggestions for stories please message, can't alway see everything comment sorry, so yeah please message

Also I hoped you enjoyed this :)

C.W.