Chapter 3

Harry clothing

(The blonde hair is raven coloured hair)

Harry- I smile knocking on his door before walking away hearing the door open and close as I hear his foot steps behind as I walk down the stairs down to the dining room. I smile skipping into the room sitting down putting some pancakes on my plate and some wip cream and strawberries on top. I notice the room was within silence, I look up some having lust, some looking at me with awe and some looking at me with shock. I smile softly "hello everyone" seeing people look at me more with awe now.

Narcissia- "oh my aren't you adorable"

Harry- I blush "why thank you, I thought today I would come down and sit with all of you instead of eating in my room, I would like to get to know you all plus I wanted to be out of my room and be around people for once"

Narcissia- I nod "ooh that's alright dear you don't need to explain your self"

Harry- I turn my head seeing jealous and awe with on his face "are you okay Draco"

Draco- I blush leaning forward whispering "I wish I was like you, so confident to wear what I want to wear"

Harry- "how about you come to my rooms, make be we can play dress up together"

Draco- I smile softly nodding "I would like that very much thank you"

Harry- I smile softly at him "your welcome Malfoy"

Draco- I lean back in my seat "please call me Draco"

Harry- "your welcome Draco and please call me Harry"

Lucius- I smile I am glad the two are getting along and hopefully everything turns out alright with Harry, I hope he knows how I feel about him and I hope he like me they way I like him too

----

Draco- I twirl around "what do you think?"

Harry- I smile "you look gorgeous, now go and get the boy"

Draco- I smile "I will, thank you for this"

Harry- I nod "don't mention it, if you need anything I am always here"

Draco- I smile softly "thank you" I say before walking out the room going to the first floor seeing Blaise there. I walk over looking up at him "Blaise can I ask you something?"

Blaise- "of course Draco"

Draco- I bit my bottom lip nervously "will you ermm will you go on a date with me"

Blaise- I smile "yes, I would like to" I say taking both of his hands in mine

Draco- I smile up at him leaning up kissing his cheek

----

C.W.