Chapter 4

Harry clothing

Harry- I walk out of my room walking over to Lucius door knocking

Harry- I walk out of my room walking over to Lucius door knocking. I smirk up at him "hello daddy, you baby boy has come to play"

Lucius- I smirk lifting him up his arms around my neck and legs around me waist. I lick my door closed behind me as I walk over to my bed laying him down. I take off my belt watching him in a sexy position on my silk Slytherin green sheets. Once I take off me belt and slip off my shoes, I crawl onto the bed my white long sleeve shirt I have rolled up to my elbows and my smart black trousers. I lean down down kissing him "are you prepared for some fun?"

Harry- I turn around lifting my arse up his hard on, making sure he feels the butt plug "I definitely am prepared"

Lucius- I smirk put my right hand on hips while I lean on my left. I lean down kissing down his back to his ears "oh I can definitely feel that you are prepared for me, I am going to make you feel loved as you wither of my fat cock, making you beg for more, beg for it harder and faster, until you cum on my cock without me even touching you little cock as I fuck you in your little boypussy of yours that you have all prepared for me, would you like all that from daddy"

Harry- I whimper "please daddy, please I feel so empty without you in my fucking me on your cock, please fuck me on your cock please daddy!"

Lucius- I chuckle "you beg so pretty for me, baby boy, you know what I am going to go easy on you because of those pretty lips of your begging for me maybe that pretty mouth of yours, would you like to have daddy's milk down your throat as well as your little gorgeous hole of yours"

Harry- "please daddy, please fill me up from both ends please!"

Lucius- I smirk pull my zip down pulling my self out I am glad I never wear underwear "you ready baby boy"

Harry- I nod my head repeatedly "yeah please daddy put it in..." before I could finish my plea because I feel him pull my plug out before sliding in to me. I moan pushing back feeling so full on his cock loving it as I give him a little squeeze hearing him moan. I smirk to myself before the smirk slides away as my mouth open moans coming out as he fucking into me. I if he wasn't holding my hips I would of fallen with/like the rest of my body, my chest on touching the body every movement making my nipples brush against the silk sheets making them so pleasurable and sensitive sending a shiver down my shine with the rest of my pleasure sending through my body. I close my eyes joying every second of it "please daddy please harder, please faster, please more daddy!"

Lucius- I chuckle "with pleasure baby boy, anything to repeatedly hear those perfect sweet sounds come out of my mouth" I say seeing the shiver that goes down his back when I praise him, I start fucking into him much more rougher and quicker that the headboard is bang as the bed moves with our fucking. I feeling him tightening around me making me moan, I looking down seeing him stretch so beautiful on my cock, wanting to always see this image I bet if I ask I will get my wish. I fuck into him more leaning down "cum little one cum"

Harry- I cum, my cum going all over my chest and the bed sheet under me as stars are now within my eyes. I feel him fuck into me some more before cumming within me, I feel him push my butt plug back in keeping his seed within me making me his. I feel the bed next to me, I still have my arse up in the air until I feel him pull me to his body my head on his chest "does this now make me your?"

Lucius- I smirk "oh it definitely does"

Harry- "good because I have always liked me since second year when I first meet me sorry about being a right brat back them but then that liked turned into so much more"

Lucius- "what did it turn into baby boy?"

Harry- I look up into his eyes "love, it turned into love, yeah I didn't know anything about you yet, you were love at first sight then I know I had to be yours and for that I had to make decision that people easily helped me to decide especially after finding out the betrayal of the people I trusted then I know, I had to be on the right side that was meet to be for me, Tom's side and be here for me able to know you"

Lucius- 'I do love a little crazy in a love and oh he is perfect, just for me' I thought to myself "your so perfect, perfect for me, I love you too Harry James Potter, I love you too, will you marry me"

Harry- I smile brightly "yes, yes I will"

Lucius- "I was going to wait but this is moment was perfect for it" I put my hand to the bedside table picking up the little box opening it up for him to see.

Harry- I gasp "oh my god, is so beautiful"

Lucius- I smile "I glas you like it my love" I pick up his left hand putting the ring on his ring finger. I lay my head back on the bed once putting the empty box back, I look up to the ceiling with him in my arms 'I love you Harry no matter what and I will always protect you until the end because nothing can get in our way in my watch' I thought to my self before closing my eyes

----

C.W.