Chapter 6

Harry- I smile putting on my stomach looking into the mirror, I turn around looking at Lucius "Lucius I have something to tell you"

Lucius- I put my book down noticing when his hands are and the smile on his face "of course love" I swing my leg over the side of the bed getting up and walking over to him leaning down giving him a kiss. I know all about it the ritual I saw it all happen, I followed him down my curiosity got the best of me, I stroked my self as I watch it all because it turned me on so much.

Harry- "I'm pregnant, Lucius"

Lucius- "the babies mine right?"

Harry- I huff "of course, who else would it be's"

Lucius- "good because I know about your ritual and that fucking turned me on"

Harry- my eyes widen "you know about it, oh my god it turned you on?"

Lucius- I nod "my curiosity got the best of me, next time please bring me along"

Harry- "maybe we can do a sex one together"

Lucius- I smile putting my hand on his cheek stroking it leaning so our lips are touching "that will be amazing my little demon, that will be so amazing"

----

Harry- I walk down to the living room after talking to Lucius last night when after tell him about the baby and talking about ritual. I seeing Narcissia sitting with Draco, Tom and Severus "Narcissia, the wedding will have to be between now and six month"

Narcissia- I look up smiling but I am confused the wedding I was planning was for ten months from now "how come the change dear?"

Harry- I smile putting my hands on my stomach "because I won't be able to talk in a few months"

Draco- "how come Harry, your not sick are you"

Harry- "well I have been lately but that's all because I am pregnant"

Narcissia- I squeal getting up rushing over pulling him into a hug "oh my god I am so happy for you, congratulations Harry for you and Lucius" I say before pulling back

Harry- I smile "thank you Narcissia"

Severus- I smile "congratulations Harry"

Tom- "I believe a congratulations is for you both and we should celebrate this good news"

Draco- I stand up walking over lifting my hand up "can I"

Harry- I smile softly "Draco there onto three more weeks until the baby should start moving" I am around three months now

Draco- "I want to anyway, they will be my baby sister or brother"

Harry- I nod my head in understanding his words, I take his hands putting them on my stomach

Draco- I smile brightly "can you tell me when they start moving please" I look up at him

Harry- I smile at his cheerfulness, I put my hand stroking my future step son "of course Draco"

----

C.W.