PROLOGUE

Love was never a choice.

Falling in love was never an option. It just happen.

But, why is that even though it wasn't one of our choices, we still end up feeling it anyway?

Why do we fall even if we aren't ready yet?

The worst thing is that we fall, to those people who will never look at us the same way we do.

And that's...That's the most painful thing.

————————
There is a prophecy from the other side of the world.

500 years ago.

All the people living in their universe exprienced the most tragic thing.

Many lives were lost. No matter how much they tried to save the world from falling apart, they couldn't do it. It was devastating and heartbreaking. A painful and dark experienced they never wanted to happen again.

Luckily, a powerful woman came and miraculously made everything better. Theia was her name. A powerful living goddess back in time. The Goddess of Light.

That's how a prophecy was made.

She stated that after 30 years. Another storm will come. A powerful one. Making almost—no, everyone in their universe die and suffer. A repeat of time.

Because of this, She casted a spell.

That two chosen people are going to save the world.

These two, they will make history happen.

They will conquer their universe because of their love.

Because their love will be the reason why we will be saved.

Because their love cannot be compared to any other.