ELEVEN

Hello, lovelies! I'm sorry i didn't update for the past few weeks. I honestly don't understand myself either, these past few days, i'm sort of reflecting over my choices in life and so on. I'm maybe just being too dramatic. Sigh. Anyways, here is another chapter! Hope you like it ☺️ Stay safe and be healthy, lovelies! Thank you so much for everything, lovelots! 💛 I'll be updating in a few days, maybe in 4 days!
—————————

Gulf's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned when the sudden ray of light coming from the opened red curtains hits my vision.

"Prince Gulf? Are you feeling better?" A figure suddenly appeared from above me.

I blink my eyes to wash away the blur and dizziness. I sat up carefully and leaned on the headboard.

"W-what happened?" I hissed when i felt a sudden ache coming from my head and placed a hand over my forehead. It hurts, did i went overboard from drinking alcohol? As far as i know, i tend to have allergies whenever i drink and that's exactly the reason why i don't drink a lot. So why does it feels like i drank 10 bottles of alcohol?

"I gave you some medicines two days ago. It seems that it helped you, since your eyes are back to being brown again." I lifted my head and gasped when i saw Mild, my bestfriend eversince we were pups, standing infront of me. What the—

I rub my eyes just to see if what i'm seeing is real or just an hallucination.

"Mild? What—what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in HongKong?" I asked him in disbelief. Did he just got back today? And what is he talking about? Two days? I've overslept?!

His eyes widened and he stumbles, did i say something wrong?

"What are you saying? Duh, i've been here since two days ago. Your Father told me you were sick and I immediately traveled to get here in no time. So, thank me!" He explained, but as words continues to leave his mouth, the lines on his forehead grows deeper. He's been here since the day before yesterday? What?

I let out a hum, "Is that so? Why can't i remember anything then?" I questioned him.

I jumped in surprise when he quickly sat down beside me and leaned closer, his expression looks like he's confused as i am, "Y—you don't remember?"

My eyebrows furrowed at that, "What? Why? Oh god, is today's a special day?" Is it my birthday? Ohfates, is it mine's and Lily's anniversary? Wait, maybe it's Mild's birthday today? Or is it time to visit my mother?

With my question, Mild looks more confused and worried than before. He grabbed the side of my cheeks and squished them together, "Gulf? Are you pranking me right now? The medicines you took are safe and tested. You can't fool me." He raises one of his eyebrows.

"I'mph telling da truf." I spoke and pushed his hands away from my face. What is his problem? What's going on?

He leaned back and stared me like he's just seen a ghost. I squirm uncomfortably. "Can you stop staring at me?"

"You don't remember, Mew? He was taking care of you while you were sick." My jaw dropped and my breathe hitched. Excuse me? Who?

"What the hell are you talking about? Why would i even look for him? Are you out of your mind? He's the least person i fvckin' want to see right now. Actually, i don't want to see him ever again!" I rambled and yelled the last few words i spoke. The last time we met flashes in my mind making me gripped the sheets tighter. I fvckin' hate that guy.