THREE

HELLO, LOVES! So, here is the long awaited chapter HAHAHAHA hope you like itt! Gonna update soon againn!

Thank you for always waiting and being patient, and still supporting my story! Loveyouall lots!
———————————
Unedited.

Mew's POV

I nervously bit my lip as i stared at the huge mansion in front of me. God, just how many people lives in here? There's even a huge fountain in front of it, like what the heck?! This isn't a mansion, it's a castle. Ohmygod.

The more i stared at the mansion, the more i grew nervous. God, my hands are already sweating and like any minute i could collapse.

"Sir? Are you perhaps, Mister Mew Suppasit?" I jumped in surprise as i turned around and saw a guard—no, 10 guards just standing right behind me and looking at me like i've already done something wrong. What a great way to calm my nerves.

"O-oh, yes. I'm here to see the King? He requested that I should come over and visit." I clasped my hands together and stared at them straight in the eyes. You see, it's actually a sign of respect between alphas. Eye contacts means that you aren't planning to cause any of them harm. It is also a sign to show bravery and dominance.

The one who spoke to me, nodded his head and gestured for the other guards to open the gates.

"Sir, i'll be needing to inject you with this," he showed me a small hypodermic syringe with a blue liquid in it. "It's just a way to make sure that you stay in your alpha zone and prevent you from transforming if something triggers you inside." What? What could possibly trigger me? Is it that bad that they need to inject me with that thing?

I looked at the hypodermic syringe and sigh, i guess it's safe if they all do this to everyone. I nodded my head and held out my left arm. He injected the syringe on the back of my palm and gestured for me to go inside. I waited for a second if i would feel anything strange but i felt nothing. Guess he was stating the truth. I bowed to him and proceeded to enter the mansion.

Once, i was infront of the huge red doors, a small camera suddenly appeared out of nowhere making me jump a little. This mansion keeps on making me nervous, it ain't even funny. But, wow. This place is just..wow. It's amazing.

After the camera did it's own thing, the doors started to open. I watched in awe as i wander my eyes everywhere. There were 2 long stairs at the opposite sides of the wall and a huge chandelier at the top center. In my peripheral view, i can see a maid approaching me.

"Hello, Mister Suppasit. I was informed that you are here to meet the King?" I nodded and bowed at her, she's an omega and the moon mark in her neck definitely indicates that she's mated . "Well, please follow me. And you can put your jacket in here." After i shrug off my jacket, we walk at the right side of the stairs. As we ascended, I couldn't help but look at the opposite side. I'm wondering what's in there? I tried to take a sniff, but I frowned when i couldn't smell Him.

We continued to walk and i travel my eyes at everything that i could see, there were no pictures. I was hoping that i could see one, and..have the chance to see a picture of Him but i was disappointed when i saw nothing.

"We are here, Sir. I'll be waiting downstairs and make you a cup of tea." She smiled lightly and before i could reply she's already turning around and heading back.

My heart started to pound again and I stared at the black door for a second. I deeply sighed, and knocked. I can do this.

"Come in." A deep voice shouted.

I slowly pushed the door opened and finally saw the King. It was the first time I saw him face to face. My mouth hangs open as i stared at the King. Woah. He...looks a lot like Him.

"Oh, Mr. Suppasit. You're finally here." The King smiled warmly at me, he was wearing a red looking expensive coat and ofcourse, his crown.

I bowed and greeted respectfully, "You have requested my presence, your majesty?"

"Yes, yes. Please take a sit." I look up and walk towards the chair in front of the King's golden desk. Each step that i take, makes my knee wobble and i tried so hard not to fall.

"Mr. Suppasit. I won't keep you here for long, and get straight to the point." I gulped when i saw the King's gaze turning serious and emotionless.

"You're the trainer of my son right? Gulf?" I nodded slowly, "Look. I know that you know my son's real identity and I'm expecting you to keep that as a secret between you and me until he gets married. Do you understand, Mew?" I gulped once again and nodded my head, "Good. My son is about to get married so i want you to train him how to fight or lead a pack. I'm not getting any younger. I need someone to take over the throne. I know it's not gonna be easy but Ton said that you're one of the most powerful alpha in their pack. I'm putting my trust on you, Mew. Don't break it, or else." I shivered in fear and release a breathe that i was holding before I responded.

"I promise, I wouldn't break your trust, your majesty." I bowed my head and bit my lip.

"That's good. I want you to train him for 2 months and I specifically would want you to practice here at our training area. Would that be okay?" No. 2 months is too short. That would pass by so quickly.

"Yes. Tha—that would be okay." He stood up and i noticed his..mate mark. My eyebrows furrowed at that. Why is the King's mark, shows a half moon?

Shouldn't moon marks be whole?

He suddenly cleared his throat, "Alright. If you have any questions, you could always visit. Your training starts tomorrow, at 8am. We'll be expecting you."

I stood up hesitantly, "Uh-uhm. Your majesty, may i ask if the prince already knew about this?"

He sighs and shook his head, "He doesn't want it. He said that he could train by himself. But, i know him better than that. So, that's why i'm still pushing this through. That kid is such a troublemaker." I nodded in understanding. I wanted to ask again but i guess it's too private already.

Before i could leave, the King holds me back by putting his hands over my shoulder, he looks at me straight in the eyes, "You—You'll take care of my son, right, Mew?"

I gave him a small smile, "Yes, your majesty." He lets go of my shoulder with a nod. I bowed at him and finally left his office.

"Holysht." I took a deep breath once i was outside. I thought i would die any minute. My heart's beating so fast.

As i walk towards the stairs, the King's mark wouldn't leave my mind. And then, it came to me.

I've never noticed Gulf's moon mark.

"Ouch! What the heck?" I gasped as i tried to hold on to the person's arm preventing him to fall on the floor. Sht.

I pulled him closer to me so that he could regain his balance.

And when i looked up, my eyes widened as I stare at the most beautiful brown orbs i have ever seen.

I took a sniff, hmm. That smell again. I've missed that.

Okay, sorry. I sound like a perv.

"You, again?! What—what are you doing here?! Who are you?!" I groaned when my back landed on the floor with a loud thud. Ouch, i didn't expect that. Damn, for an omega. He is strong.

What would I say?! Hi? I'm your trainer, Mew Suppasit? Did you know that I have this tingling feeling whenever i see you or smell your scent? And I would love to get to know you better? I have missed you?!!

All i could reply was, "Hello, Gulf. Yeah. I guess, It's me again."

I'm stupid, i know.