EIGHT

FINALLY GULF's POV! After 7 chapters HAHAHAHA Anywayss. It's finally startinggg! So, i won't keep you for long. Thank you for supporting my story! Keep safee! Loveyoulotss, lovelies! 💛 Next chapter will be amazing! I promise! And maybe i'll update again in 3-4 days, because i'm excited about it!

GULF's SCENT: Citrus (oranges) and Vanilla
MEW's SCENT: Cedalwood and lavender
———————————
(the story of the star is from me only, i changed something about the tale of the Moon and the Sun for the story)

Gulf's POV

"Mew. Have you ever heard of the story of the Moon and the Star?" I asked him as we sat on top of a mountain, gazing up at the sky.

"No, i've never heard of it. Can you tell me?" I glance at him for a moment and smiled gently. I roam my eyes to his clothes, we're both wearing the same thing. White shirt and white pants. No shoes.

He still looks stunning with such simple clothes especially underneath the moonlight. As always.

I shook my head fondly and turn my attention back up and watch how million of stars glimmers into the night sky. The Moon was full, glowing so bright, happy that it can show its own beauty to billions of people.

"When the Moon and Sun separated. The Moon was devastated and he mourns for the light to come back to him. He wasn't used with the dark. He wasn't used being alone. On the other side, the Sun glowed happily, the sun was accompanied by the clouds, the birds, the people. But, the Moon had no one. People were long gone when the night comes. Birds were asleep. The Clouds slowly disappearing..." i took a deep breath and leaned closer to Mew for comfort. He puts his arm around my shoulder as i placed my head on his chest.

"...The Moon prayed, begged, for someone to be with him as the night comes. But, his prayers weren't answered. Until, one night. As the Moon cries, he promises himself that it will be the last time that he'll cry. A lot of tears were falling from his eyes. He let himself cry before he lets go of all the feelings he's been carrying." Mew, sensing my bitter scent, moved his hands up and caress two small red dots on the side of my neck. I inhale, and his calming pheromones put me at ease.

"That night, as the last of his tears fall. Something glitters in front of him. It lights up in the dark beautifully. When the Moon asked her who the star was and where it came from. The star answered, "I'm a Star. I came here because you asked. I came here to give you my light." And the Moon was so happy. For the first time, he got someone to spend the rest of the night with." I smiled widely as Mew took my fingers and intertwine it with his own. I squeeze his hand and nuzzle my face closer to his neck. Inhaling his scent.

"The Star fell in love first. The star rescued him and saved him. Times where he was vulnerable and had nothing. The star was there for him. The star loved him when the Moon thought no one will. Seeing that, the Moon lets himself fall. For the second and last time. As they fall in love, one Star appears from the sky." I played with his finger and touch the silver band attached to his fourth finger, "It is said, that as more stars appears, it means that they continue to love each other more and more every night....the End."

I heard Mew clapped and i giggle. We've alwas heard about the story of the Moon and Sun, but what about the story of the Moon and Stars right?

Their story is one of my favorite.