NINE

Hi loveliess! SURPRISE! We're almost 13k reads, and i'm so so happy and thankful to you all 🥺 thank you so much for choosing to stay and supporting my story, i really really appreciate it. You're all wonderful 😘 Thank you so much again 💛 Keep safe and lovelotss 💛 Gbu all!

I hope lovelies, you are all well and safe. With all that's been happening around these past few days, i hope you're all doing okay. Just remember that, all of you are wonderful and precious okay? I'll be here if you need someone to talk to. I promise. Loveyoulots ❤️
———————————

Mew's POV

"M-mew?"

It caught me off guard when he suddenly jumped to wrapped his arms around me making me stumble backwards. Luckily, I managed to catch him before we completely land on the ground and regain my balance. My breathe hitched when i felt how warm he is. Am i supposed to hug him back? U-uhmm.

"Mew! You're here! You're really here! You came back for us!" He squealed in happiness as he hugged me tighter, our bodies not leaving even an inch of space from each other.

Fvck. He's still shirtless.

My eyebrows furrows in confusion. Why is he being like this? Was he expecting me to come back? But, I thought he hated me?

I jumped a bit when something wet hits my skin, oh god, he's crying, "Mew—i'm sorry. I'm so sorry. P-please don't leave me again. Please." He clutched my shirt tighter as he buried his face further into my neck. I gasped. Is—is he scenting me?

I tried to gently pull him away from me but he just sobbed and shakes his head, "No. No. Please. I want to stay with you. Only you. Please, don't go. Mew." I gulped nervously as he clung to me more like a koala. What is happening?

I'm honestly confused why he called for me after the—that day. And now, i'm even more confused? Isn't he mad at me?

When i got here, the maids only said that Prince Gulf needed me. Apparently, The King was taking a trip in the East. He was due to come back in three days because of some business matters. Princess Lily also visited Gulf earlier but when she saw his current state, she decided to call P'Ton telling me that i was needed before she went back to her home.

I honestly don't know what to expect when i got here, but it isn't this. When i entered Prince Gulf's room, i had to take two shots of the blue syringe because damn, his scent is so strong. It affected me too much that i asked for another shot. His room was so messy that i had to clean it up. What exactly is happening to him?

"P'Mew?" P—What? Since when did he called me that?

When i failed to give him a response, still lost in my thoughts, he wailed out loud making me snap back to reality and pats his back awkwardly, "Uh—uhmm, My prince. You should—you have to eat. I'm gonna bring your food here."

"No! I don't want to!" I heard him groan and then my eyes widen when he decided to slide his nose gently on the side of my neck, close to where my scent gland is.

"P'Mew. You smell so so good. So good." I shudder when he took a another sniff, i feel my heart beat starting to quicken at his actions. Sht.

"M-my prince, you have to—to stop. Scenting is—it's too intimate. Please, you'll regret this later." Scenting is only done if the pair is really really close to each other that they trust each other enough to let them be close to their scent glands. Scenting is such a huge thing because it leaves your scents to one another for a period of time. It's another sign of marking someone as yours.