ONE

Hi! I'm finally back hehe, sorry it took me too long to update. There were so many schoolworks that i had to finish. But, i hope you like this chapterr! Thank you for all the votes and commentss, i really appreciate itt! Loveyoulotss 😘

WARNING: Attempt sexual assault/harassment. I'm so so sorry. Feel free to skip that part, it starts after Mew have left the school in the middle of the chapter. It is not between the main characters, but loves, you can skip and not continue reading okay?

—————————————

MEW's POV

"MEW!" I winced as a voice echoed in the hallway, I turned around and saw my friend running towards me.

I watched as he stopped in front of me and tried to catch his breath. What the hell?

"M-mew, where are you going? P'Ton is waiting for you downstairs." Kaownah asked while hugging his books tighter to his chest. My eyebrows furrowed.

P'Ton? I thought the meeting would be rescheduled?

I adjusted my bag from my hold, "What? Why? I thought it was after tomorrow? It's already 6pm, the school will be closing in a few minutes." I replied but started to walk towards the elevator.

Kaownah tried to keep up with my pace and shrugged, "I dunno, Mew. He just said that he needs to talk to you."

I bit my lip and tried to think of the reasons why P'Ton wanted to talk to me. I haven't done anything that could make him angry this past few days, though. I always do my tasks here in school. So, why?

When we got into the elevator, I pressed the G button and waited. The elevator opened and we stepped out. We walk towards the meeting room and knocked 3 times before I opened the door. I honestly don't know why this place is huge. I mean the only thing that you'll see here is P'Ton's desk and that's it!

"Ah, Mew Suppasit, my favorite student. How are you?" I glared at P'Ton, and we sat down in front of him.

"P', what do you want this time?" I groaned as I watched him pull out a thick folder in his drawer. Sht. Not again.

"Again? P! I just finished the other one last month!" I huffed then i pouted. Can't I have a break?

"Why can't Kaownah do it? I mean, I only see him doing this kind of work at least 10 times a year!" I accusingly pointed at Kaownah. Sorry, bro. Kaownah was about to say something when he got interrupted by P'Ton.

"Mew. Shut up. Now, read." I whined as he pushed the folder closer to me.

As i opened the folder reluctantly, I read the person's profile.

"This is Gulf Kanawut." P'Ton handed me a picture of the guy. My eyes widened.

"You never...W-why.." I stuttered as i nervously looked at P'Ton.

"I think..It's time to finally train a guy, Mew. It's been so long." I shook my head and closed the folder.

No. No. I can't do it.

"I can't. I—i'm sorry, no." I was panicking as i started to collect my things. My heart started to beat faster as i tried to distract myself from those memories.

Then, P'Ton started to talk..

"Gulf is an omega. He is the only son of the King. Everyone thinks that he is a beta. So, what i am telling you now should only be between us. The King asked us to prepare him for this upcoming year, the King wants him to get married and prepare him to take over the throne—" I furrowed my eyebrows. Why is he telling me this? I don't need to know about this..Gulf Guy.