FOURTEEN

Loveliess! Ohmygosh, it's been so long. I'm so sorry. I was really intending to update before but i just can't seem to find a free time. It's been hard and i really tried to update but i'm so sorry I failed 😭 Luckily, it's our Christmas break! Finallyy! Lots of free timee! I'll be sure to make up the lost times and updatee maybe 4-5 chapters the next few dayss! Thank youu for still being here my loveliess! Loveyouulotss! Takecaree! 💛
————————
MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS, LOVELIES!

Mew's POV

I gulped down the remaining liquids of the bottle that I am holding. I ignored the way it made my throat burn and how my vision started to get blurred.

I gasped after the last sip and slammed the now, empty bottle on the table. I leaned back on the couch and watch the characters and subtitles appearing on my tv screen.

After a few minutes of blankly staring off into space, someone frantically knocked at my door.

"Mew?! Mew? Are you there?! Open the damn door!" I snicker and grabbed the remote and turn the volume on higher attempting to ignore the person behind the door.

"Mew! If you won't open the door, I swear to God—" I groaned loudly and ruffled my hair. I stood up and dragged my feet on the ground.

As soon as the door opened, Kaownah came rushing in, hitting me hard on my chest. I winced and rubbed the spot to where his fist landed. That fvckin' hurt.

"Where the hell were you?! We've been so worried! It's been two days and you weren't fvcking answering our calls! What the hell, Mew?!" Kaownah snapped, glaring right at me before he seemed to take in my situation. His expression changes to worry as we stood there in silence, letting him take in everything.

I was only wearing one of my gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt which were drenched with a mixture of sweat and alcohol. I haven't took a shower for I don't know how long and I only ate instant noodles everyday and—beer. My hair is probably all messed up, my eyes having so many red lines in them because of lack of sleep and the bags under my eyes are turning darker.

I closed the door and stood in front of him, my vision becoming hazy.

"Hello to you too, Kaownah. Have a sit." There wasn't any emotion on my face or any changes on the tone of my voice. Everything just feels so...empty.

I sat back on the couch while Kaownah remained standing in front of me with his shocked expression.

"You want some?" I asked him casually while opening another bottle of alcohol.

Kaownah wondered his eyes around my condo. Scanning every trash and mess that I have caused. Which were, a lot. I was always a meticulous type of person. I don't like how messy my condo or things get. I always clean and organize my stuffs. But, I guess. There will always be a time where change is inevitable.

"M-mew, what? What is going on with you? Look at all of this mess. There are atleast 20 bottles on the floor. Is this what you've been doing?!" Kaownah pointed at the bottles that are scattered on the floor. Some are broken, pieces of glasses stuck in every gap between the floor.

I took sip from the alcohol that I just opened and shrugged, "Maybe."

In disbelief, Kaownah released a huff. "I can't fvckin' believe this." I almost flinched at the sudden change of the tone in his voice.

He snatched the bottle from me and I immediately snarl at him, "No! You don't get to do that to me. Stop. You haven't been attending school these past few days. We've been trying to contact you but you never responded. God, even Hiter was asking about—" I stood up growling, and threw the bottles across the room. Hiter? As far as I remember, we weren't close. We weren't on our best terms. He hated me. As he should.