THIRTEEN

Hello lovelies! It's me again ☺️ How are you all? I hope you're doing great 😊 I'm always here if you need me, okay? Thank you for everything, lovelies 😘 Loveyoulotss and keep safee 💛 You're all wonderful, don't ever forget that!

Question: Do you have a nickname, lovelies? If yes, what is it?
—————————

Gulf's POV

A warm hand softly caress my cheek, "My prince, wake up. Wake up, love." The touch sent tingles all over my body.

I blink my eyes open and saw my alpha hovering over me, but what really woke me up was his scent. It wasn't the calming scent of cedalwood and lavender. It was sour, too sour. That it got my omega alarmed.

"P'Mew? What's happening? Are you okay?" I sat up quickly letting his hands fall on my lap. I held his cheeks and stare at his eyes. They weren't filled with love, adoration, and contentment like they always were. But, instead. I was surprised to see fear, anger, rage present in his eyes.
That's unusual. Very unusual.

"Gulf. My Prince. I need you to stay here, okay? You're safe here. You're gonna be fine. Close the curtains and never let anyone in, understand?" His hands slides up to where my hands are gently cupping his cheeks and place a soft lingering kiss on the side of my left hand.

My eyebrows furrow as i tried to process his words. What is he saying? Safe? And who would walk in here? Aren't there too many guards roaming at the palace? The more i thought about it, the more unsettling it is.

"P'Mew? Why? What's wrong? What do you mean?" I scoot closer until our thighs touched. I removed my hands from his cheeks and placed them on his shoulders. I released calming pheromones to help him ease down a bit. I knew it worked when his shoulder seems to relax.

This time, i'm really worried. My heart is beating rapidly while i wait for his response. My inner omega whines at how distressed and worried our alpha looks. He has never been this way.

He looks down for a second, his bottom lip caught in his teeth, he was playing with it. He always does that whenever he's nervous or hesitant about something.

When his eyes met mine once again, there was nothing but love i see in them. He lets out a reassuring smile.

"I need you to stay here for me, Gulf. Promise me you won't leave this room, okay? Promise me." Instead of finding out an answer, i got more confused and scared at his statement. Why does he keeps on repeating those words? Why does he want me to stay here? What does he mean by that?

When i was about to reply, the door suddenly bursts open revealing four of our royal bodyguards. Why are they here?

"Alpha Mew, they're looking for you." One of them said. They stood beside the door holding their swords on the side.

I stared at P'Mew and took a hold of his hand.

"What's happening? P'? What's going on?" This time, i'm really panicking. I feel like i'm hyperventilating, i couldn't breathe.

He looks at me but unlike before, I couldn't seem to decipher what's in his eyes.

He cups my cheeks once again and pulled me in closer until our foreheads touch.

"I love you, my prince. Never ever forget that. Whatever may happens, just know that i'll always be right here." He points at my chest, where my heart is directly beating, "You're the greatest gift the gods has ever given me, Gulf." And before i could process everything. He placed his lips onto mine.