Chapter 4: A Teeny Tiny Problem

"What do you mean, can't say their name?" Nezu asked.

Gaster thought for a moment. He had to think up something that was believable. Suddenly became mute? No. Can't bear to say their name because of Fortnite raging? No. Quirk? Perhaps...

"It's a drawback of their Quirk. No one can say their name," he replied. Nezu paused for a moment before continuing.

"Let's make a deal here. We help you find your friends, in return that you stay here and teach 1A with MK and GK. Aizawa needs to rest after fighting the Nomu," Nezu explained. He held out his furry rat paw for Gaster to shake. Gaster thought over his decisions.

This principal, is very trusting, he thought.

Gaster took his hand, and shook it. Nezu smiled.

"Glad to have you on board, Gaster!"

"Ah, but I have one question."

Nezu gave him a look that said 'Go on.'

Gaster began to speak. "When I find my friends, what will happen to life in UA? And when Aizawa here has fully recovered?" Nezu pondered over the questions.

"Well, when you find all your friends, you can retake the entrance exam for non-recommended students, and, depending on your skill level, you can stay in UA. For your other question, maybe you can be an assistant homeroom teacher." Gaster bowed.

"Thank you for the clarification."

MEANWHILE

"Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic." The man growled. Another, well, another man stood behind a counter, quietly listening. Soon enough, yet another man entered the place accompanyed by a girl. The man was smoking. The girl seemed to edge away from him. She probably didn't like smoke.

"Seems like your so called 'all-powerful Nomu' failed, huh Shigaraki?" The smoking man said. The bad-tempered man, also known as Shigaraki scratched his neck ferociously, like he had a rash.

"Kurogiri, get Giran out of here," Shigaraki grumbled. He hadn't seemed to notice the girl. The man behind the counter, AKA Kurogiri, looked at Giran, and then the girl.

"What about her, Shigaraki Tomura?" Kurogiri asked. Shigaraki turned his head towards the girl.

"Huh? When did she get here?" He asked. Giran smiled.

"She's why I'm here. You might not understand her completely though. She has some sort of... mental disorder," Giran explained. The girl stepped forward, more visible now she wasn't behind Giran. She was wearing a blue and yellow striped long sleeve shirt, classic shorts and trainers. Her skin was white, and she had black hair. What was most significant, was her ears. She had white dog ears and cat ears. She had a tail.

"Hoi!"

------

Iz short.
Deel with it.
boi

Edited 25 March 2020