Chapter 9: The Two Fabulosos

Well, I'm starting work on something. Continuing from the recent story chapter, I'm going to skip most of the stuff they say and start action with another group.
---

Napstablook's POV

UA. It's very big. I'm just a simple ghost. Why do I have to be involved in this... Anyway. MK somehow got us in. It's nice to know we aren't the only ones from our universe. Class 1A. I looked at the giant door. Mettaton was about to kick the door down, but Chara slapped her, and opened it like a normal person.

"HELLO! I AM THE MOST FABULOUS PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET IN YOUR PATHETIC LIVES - METTATON!" She smiled. I covered my ears. Someone at the front stood up. His hair was styled the same way, just blonde, and had blue eyes.

"More fabulous than moi?" He asked. Next thing I knew, I was pushed into a conversation about who was more fabulous. Ignoring it, I slipped away and headed to the back. Someone stuck out their foot, tripping me as I fell over and hit my head on the floor in a full on faceplant. He leaned closer to me and whispered right in my ear.

"Don't try, extra." Chara was behind him in an instant, and pressed two fingers against a pressure point on his neck, making him flinch. She muttered something in his ear. His eyes widened, and mumbled a small and pathetic 'sorry', barely audible. Chara released him from her hold, and he let out a 'tch' sound. I got up, thanked Chara, and continued on my way. I sat down in an empty chair, slipped my ghosty headphones on, and listened to some tunes.

Halfway through, I was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. I looked up to see a person with a caterpillar body and a white lined mask. I almost jumped ten feet in the air after falling backwards, my chair on the floor next to me. Someone sniggered, it was the same person. Chara glared at him again, her eyes flashing red. She's scary. I turned off my holy music supply and put my headphones on the desk, looking around. Everyone was sitting down, staring at me.

"oh, i caused such a fuss, sorry, i'll just go now..." I muttered, turning invisible out of embarrassment. The class gasped.

"Yay, someone else like me!"

"That's cool! Imagine all the peeping you could d - ow!"

"DON'T SAY THAT, YOU PERV!"

"Mineta, t-that's inappropriate..."

"Got balls, ignoring the teacher... So manly!"

"Damn extra! Getting more attention than me..."

The shiny Caterpie sighed, and emerged into an emo Butterfree. He took my headphones and holiness of musicness.

"This is now confiscated, you'll get it back at the end of the day," he grumbled. "Now, because you did that during my lesson, I'm going to show the class what you were doing. Become visible again, Napstablook." I did as I was told, and that's when I realized what he had said.

Wait, what? He-

The slender-attempt was already at the front of the classroom.

"please don't..." I mumbled. He heard me.

"If it's so important, more important than lessons," he smirked. "then it's worth sharing with the class."

"no, don't... it's not finished yet, i was just testing..." I muttered. "...it's still undergoing major editing..."

The teacher pressed play anyway. Oh no... It's so rubbish... I hate it... I created way better ones... No...

Someone tapped on my shoulder, making me jump. I faced them. They didn't have a face, it was just a floating uniform.

"You were muttering to yourself like Midoriya, did you actually make the music?" I turned my head away, and my pale skin became red.

"d-did i really say that aloud?" I mumbled.

"Yep!"

I cringed.

"I think it's really good!" She squealed. I looked at her.

"r-really?"

"Yep! Now let's talk later, the music is stopping."

---

I've got too many drafts. If you students want some cookies, here! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

 If you students want some cookies, here! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

hah hah now you're cursed but seriously why DEKU X NOMU

Edited 25 March 2020