Chapter 7: sans.

Aight what magic is this how did I get so many reads for this -- year old trash writing.

Spaghetti is a long, thin, solid, cylindrical pasta. It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of milled wheat and water and sometimes enriched with vitamins and minerals. Italian spaghetti is typically made from durum wheat semolina. Usually the pasta is white because refined flour is used, but whole wheat flour may be added. Spaghettoni is a thicker form of spaghetti, while capellini is a very thin spaghetti.

Thought you might want to know.

---

"H-how long have we been walking? It's s-so bright right now..." Alphys mumbled, just loud enough for Muffet to hear.

"Hmm, I would say around 4 ho-Sans? SANS? SANS WHERE ARE Y-" A pro hero had pushed them back into a crowd of people.

"Stay back, there's a villain here!" He said.

Not my art

As soon as he said that (they later learned his name was Iyahon), Frisk spotted Sans in the blocked off area. She tapped Muffet ferociously, trying to get her to notice her. Muffet turned around.

"Frisk, we really don't have time for this, we need to find-" Frisk pointed to where Sans was standing - slap bang in the middle of the fight scene. "-SANS!" Alphys gasped when she saw where Sans was. Unsurprisingly, he was asleep, standing up in the middle of an epic battle scene. Muffet, despite the hero's warning, spidered the barrier, making it break and alerting the heroes. A brown-haired child was standing with a purple man. The child just so happened to be next to Midget and her spiders. He squealed, before hiding behind the purple man.

"Hey, what did I just sa-"

"OUR FRIEND'S IN THERE!" Frisk yelled. Her sudden outburst caused Sans to wake up, and realize that he was about to be hit with a giant wool ball. His pupils(?) disappeared, leaving him with the classic angry Sans look. He teleported behind the villain, and attacked him with white bones, before catching his wrist and slamming him onto the ground. The villain coughed up blood.

"And what do you think you're doing, hero?" The villain growled. Sans shrugged.

"frankly, i don't know. But what i do know is that i'm no hero. and your sins..." Sans' eye flashed blue. "are equal to every other villain in this world."

"Oh, so you want to stop me? I'm stronger than I seem."

Not my art

Not my art

Frisk, Alphys and Muffet ran into the battle area next to Sans.

"heya. sorry for worrying ya back there," Sans rubbed the back of his neck, then getting into a battle stance.

"Engage Battle!" Frisk yelled. The restricted area turned black and white, preventing others from getting in. The outsiders could see everything, though. Alphys put her hand on Frisk's shoulder.

"F-frisk, remember, here, MERCY won't work," Alphys reminded. Earlier that day, Alphys spoke with Frisk after seeing a hero fight a villain. Frisk nodded, and summoned her DT (DeterminaTion) sword and shield. Muffet used her PV (PerserVerance) ability, making the villain only able to move on purple lines. Alphys adjusted her glasses, resulting in the anime glasses-shine. Tiny robots appeared out of nowhere. Sans darkened his eyes, bones of blue and white at his command. The villain snapped his fingers, and his allies appeared. Tiny cats. Aforementioned child giggled.

"Let's see what you can do." That's when it began. The first fight that Frisk had been a part of after being able to leave the underground. The villain (Catten) leaped out towards Alphys. She whimpered and shut her eyes as the mini robots started to shoot Catten. One yellow bullet got his eye. He hissed in pain.

"Ah! Why you little-" Sans teleported in front of him and covered his mouth with a boney hand.

"hey. no bad words in front of the kid." A grumble was heard from the sky.

"This is a family-friendly book! Keep it PG!" The sky seemed to yell. Catten looked up.

"Sorry, Spaghettisensei!" Catten replied. Sans gave him a da-fuq look. Suddenly, a crash was heard and a black abyss was opened up out of nowhere. A floating eye came out.

Okay, this time, this is my art

"This is the sixty-fifth time today! Geez," it grumbled. "I reminded you just yesterday, Catten! No restoring Fourth Wall's food supply! He's already on a ban!" Catten used his claws to bat Sans' hand away. The cat villain bowed apologetically to the floating eye.

"Sorry, Nobody! I'll keep that in mind. Let's try again, if that's okay?!" Catten asked. The eye, now known as Nobody, sighed.

"Fine, from the top..."

"Yay! Thank you!"

"In the next chapter."

"Awh!"

"what the hell are you talking about?"

---

I just finished reading the Assassination Classroom manga and I almost cried. Almost. It was 2 in the morning, okay? Now, I want to write a Korosensei X Reader because Chese deems him 'adoptable'. Don't compare us. Don't.

---

Edited 25 March 2020