Shorts Festival Parc 2

Calvary Battle!

---

Everyone was getting into their teams of four. Poor Napstablook was given harsh glares from the others, causing him to be powerless and turn invisible. Mettaton placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We're here for you, Blooky." Napstablook brightened at this.

Changing plot a bit.

An orange-ish haired girl ran up to the trio, waving her arms frantically and yelling. A pair of Google's rested atop her head, along with large, metal boots and gloves.

"Hey, first place boy! Team up with me!" Chara turned to her, red eyes piercing through her soul. A sigh of relief escaped her lips.

Thank god, a normal person. Her smile widened slightly after seeing the gadgets. Mettaton walked over to her.

"Well, hello darling! Yes, you can team up with us! I am the fabulous Mettaton, red eyed mood is Chara, and the first place boy is my brother, Napstablook! And who might you be?"

The girl took a proud stance, "Hatsume Mei, soon-to-be greatest inventor of all time!" Mettaton chuckled.

"You remind me of someone, although they are way less confident than you, darling." Hatsume smiled. Napstablook glanced over to Midoriya's direction. Next to him stood Tokoyami, Uraraka and a girl from 1B with short, white hair that covered an eye.

Okay, quick info! Her name is Yanagi Reiko, and her Quirk is Poltergeist. She can levitate things, similar to telekinesis. I chose her for a reason.

"Hey, any reason why it's us? You won't get any points added to your score," Chara asked. Hatsume turned to her.

"I can see the crowd. Among that crowd are people looking for sidekicks, managers, and inventors to help with hero work. You get it now?"

"Yup." A loud yell echoed from the booth. Most people in the crowd covered their ears. Muffet was very, very close to screaming, but luckily Alphys was watching a nice anime beside her, so she leaned over to watch it with her. The four characters assigned themselves for the battle - Napstablook as the rider, Chara and Hatsume at the back, and Mettaton at the front.

"Napstablook-kun, can you use my babies - uh, gadgets? I know you can already fly, but I really want them to see my work!" Hatsume pleaded. Napstablook nodded in approval, and put on the gadgets.

Yes, they are in the crowd.

"ALRIGHT, UA, ARE YOU READY?"

Loud cheers echoed throughout the stadium.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

Silence and suspense lingered in the air.

"GOO!!"

At that word, almost every team made their way to Napstablook's team. Much to Hatsume's surprise, he began to cry.

"Hey, don't cry, we'll get out of thi-"

"Shh!!" Mettaton placed a free finger on her lips. "It's an attack. Just watch." Hatsume nodded, and watched Napstablook's tears. Unexpectedly, the tears directed themselves towards the teams running towards them, impaling them. They hissed in pain as Napstablook's team sped off. A few teams were smart enough to dodge. Suddenly, Blooky's team began sinking into the ground. His face paled (even more, somehow) as they slowly sunk into the ground. Chara growled in annoyance as Napstablook scanned the area. A team was headed straight towards them.