The door

When Virgil woke up he looked around his room. Virgil then noticed a different door that he had never seen before. A violet door with a big V on the front. The door nob is a silver color and there is a key hanging on the door nob that has a lock. Virgil only had one thing to say to this marvelous door , " this is just... wow." Virgil needed to get ready because you never know when Thomas or anyone is going to summon you. Anyway Virgil got in the shower and changed. Virgil doubts anyone will summon him so he didn't do his makeup. Virgil has freckles that is why he puts makeup to hide this feature. Everyone had a different feature that Thomas doesn't have. ' I wonder what is behind that door' Virgil wondered to himself. Virgil at first thought of outcomes that could go wrong. Like What if it has a monster in there or if the door closed and he couldn't get out or if the key broke when trying to unlock the door.

    Virgil, of course, was anxious but decided to calm down so it wouldn't hurt Thomas and it seemed to work cause he wasn't summoned.

  Finally Virgil did his makeup and went towards the door. He grabbed the key very slowly.  The key is a dark purple fading to violet and the tip is a pastel purple. It was gorgeous.

   Virgil just stared at the key in his palm and looked back at the door. He was very anxious of what he could find inside. Grabbing the key and slowly making its way to the lock Virgil took a deep breath.

Virgil opened it to find...