Lets get creative!

Virgil woke up and went directly to get ready to go to the  violet door that was now glowing white, grey, and dark red.

Virgil was about to go inside when he felt a tugging in his jacket. 'Our of all days you chose now!!!' Virgil was getting annoyed by being summoned at the wrong time. Virgil decided to go "I will come back, ok." Virgil said to the door and was sure Pride, Despair, and Hope will hear it. Virgil heard the ringing in his ear which he could now understand why. It's so he doesn't forget which he doubts he will.

Virgil sank out.

" What do you guys want?" Virgil said annoyed but stopped short when seeing how Thomas looked at Virgil with an unreadable expression. " You see Virgil you have been less social from the sides here" Thomas says as he points to each of the sides that are looking concerned at Virgil. Virgil just scoffed. 'Why would they even care?' Virgil thought this because they never really cared until he ducked out (Quack!) and pretended to care about him with Thomas but never when they are alone. Virgil decided to leave even while the others are calling out to him.

Virgil once locked in his room started sobbing when the door shone a grey light.

Virgil got up and fixed his makeup before walking towards the door.

  Virgil steps into the room that is now a grey tint and was meet with three faces he recognized from his dreams. Pride, Despair, and Hope that are each looking at him with concern. The room looked endless and looked like a blank canvas. Virgil noticed that three doors stand out. One is a dark grey, the other is a yellow and white door , and the other is a dark red door.

Virgil looked back at the figures in front of him that are now looking at him expectantly.

Virgil smiles which is something he rarely does.

" Let's get creative!"