Happy Birthday Deceit🐍(Late)

It was on the 3rd of February. Remus and Virgil told Control to tell Riley about the surprise for Deceit who of course was distracted by Despair and Hope to create a conflict for Deceit to solve.

Deceit was trying so hard to solve the stupid argument between Despair and Hope. The argument was about how Hope ate the "last" candy. Virgil, on the other hand, was in the kitchen baking the cake and recently found out Deceits' favorite flavor of the cake was lemon.
Once the cake was done Virgil decorated the cake in edible marigold flowers with a big snake on top saying happy birthday.

Everything was done. After Deceit solves Despair and Hopes 'argument' he is told by Hope to close his eyes and leads him to the kitchen where the cake and the decorations where. The curtain was even changed to yellow to match Deceit.

Everyone as ready and Riley spoke up, " Open your eyes deceit."  Deceit opened his eyes to see  his birthday party. Everyone started singing.

" Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Deceit! Happy birthday to you!"

Everyone cheered and congratulate Deceit. Deceit had the best birthday you can imagine.

(Sorry this was late but I did it right? ......Right?)