The door part 2

Virgil finds absolutely nothing. It's just a bright white room. 'Well that was disappointing' Virgil thought as he closed the door and locked it again.

  To keep the key with him at all times Virgil uses the string that was holding the key to the door nob to use it as a necklace. The string is a black color.

   The voices were very faint when he was close to the door but the farther away he is the voices get a little stronger.  Virgil is still puzzled with this new door.

  Virgil did need to drink water and it is downstairs. "Great" and of Virgil goes in his normal jacket and makeup.

  The first thing he saw was no one. 'Weird' little does Virgil know the sides are getting are suspicious because Roman had wanted to prank Virgil while he sleeps but saw the door form in anxiety's room.

  Roman decided to talk to the other sides about the door. Roman also said he touched the key but it only burned him.

   Virgil doesn't know this so he just went to get a glass of water and drank it slowly so he wouldn't choke on the water. When Virgil finished the glass of water he washed the glass cup and put it back so it could dry. Just when Virgil turned around he was meet with Roman looking back at him. " Y-yes?" Virgil says in a very nervous voice. " Why greetings Virgil." Roman responded in an oddly calm voice. " May I ask you something Virgil?" " Y-y-yeah" " May I ask what is that door in you're room lead to?" Virgil stood there shocked to hear that Roman knew about the door and that he was in his room. Virgil decided to play dumb, " what door sir sing a lot?" Roman was getting impatient and wants to know about the door cause he couldn't open it. " The door in you're room, Virgil" "  wait... if there is a door in my room how do you know?" Everyone looked at Roman. A well... um... I was going to check up on you? Yeah I was going to check up on you✨"  " anyway I'm going back to my room." Virgil made his quick escape and ran back to his room cause he heard foot steps following him. Once Virgil was in his room all safe he locked his bedroom door so no one can come sink in or open the door. He looked back at the door and opened it. There was still the bright white lit room. Virgil imaged the light a very soft pastel purple and when he opened his eyes he saw it turned into a pastel color. Virgil decided to close the door and lock it again. Virgil laid down on his bed and started thinking of how to use this room until he feel asleep again.

(So is the story ok?)