Flowers nicknames

"What!!!" Remus was stunned that he had another sibling. He thought he only had a brother that hates him. "Yeah, I thought you only had Roman." Remus was thrilled to have a sister but a thought worried him. 'Will she hate me...'  "Can I meet her?" Remus asked with a bit of hope which of course, Hope noticed. Hope looked at Riley and back at Remus and back to Riley. Riley always knew she had siblings but never met them and never knew anything about what they represent or look like.

Hope signaled Remus to come over who went over and stood in front of Riley who was focused on the flower. Her favorite flower, amaryllis. (Thank you, I_am_ham ) "Sister?" Riley immediately looked at Remus and teared up. She hugged Remus and Remus hugged back. It had been long since someone hugged him apart from Deceit.

Virgil found this beautiful. Virgil got an idea. Virgil looked at deceit who looked at him with a curious expression. " Would you guys like to join us and help create a world of peace?" Virgil got anxious but left when Deceit says, " Yes, what about you Remus?" Deceit looked back at Remus who was still hugging Riley. Remus smiles but not a crazy smile but a warm smile, " Why not? I will help." Once Remus and Riley stopped hugging she went back to work on the amaryllis so did everyone. Virgil let them do a few final touches to make to place of harmony.

Remus created a begonia without any problems, Deceit had to ask Remus for help and created a marigold flower, Despair made a Hyacinth while hope made an Iris. Virgil looked proud at the flowers around the grass like a field. " What about you Virgil?" Despair asked him with a blank expression but had a bit of happiness on her grey eyes. Virgil thought of what flower and just decided to make one without thinking he closed his eyes and felt something on his hand. Virgil opened his eyes and saw a moon flower. ( Moonflowers mean blossoming during dark times) " Oh, I got an idea!" Riley exclaimed which made Remus jump and realize that she is almost like him. Virgil looked at Riley, " What is your idea, Riley?" " My idea is to make flower nicknames like I have a favorite flower and has a meaning close to my trait so my nickname will be amaryllis." Everyone seemed surprised that her creativity is more advanced than Roman and Remus put together. Even Roman will never think about that. Virgil and the others liked that idea. Deceit will be nicknamed Marigold, Remus will be nicknamed begonia, Despair will be nicknamed hyacinth, Hope nicknamed iris, Riley nicknamed Amaryllis.

Virgil nicknamed Moonflower.