Meeting Despair in person

3rd person POV: Virgil woke up in his room sitting up and grabbed a book from his nightstand that he just summoned to write down the dream before he forgets. Virgil writes down all information he learned from the month and butterfly.

  The butterfly and the moth represent a trait. The butterfly represents hope. The moth represents despair. Both of them are females and twins. They are both each 10 years old but Hope is minutes older than despair( much to Despair dislike) and that there is three more people he has yet to meet but they didn't say the names or what they represent.
At least he got some answers.

  Virgil looked at the violet door. The other sides haven't checked on him even tho Thomas told them to make an effort to include him but they don't even Patton forgets about me. Virgil got his make up fixed up and went down with the other sides to find them all laughing and talking about jokes... without Virgil.

  Virgil didn't want other traits to suffer this type of isolation even deceit and Remus. They loved him until a bright light took him to the light sides. Only on the videos they see each other but they all act like they hate each other but deep down they don't. They were and still are family but Virgil can't visit them. Roman and Logan didn't let him go anywhere not Patton. Virgil is sad that even Patton doesn't care. Virgil went back to his room and locked it once again. Virgil was at the verge of tears when he saw the violet door shine a very faint purple and grey color. Virgil let a teardrop fall and grabbed the key from his neck to open the door. The key too was shining a very faint grey like draining the color of the key.

  Virgil wasn't eating but won't kill him. Virgil will feel the side effects of a starvation. When Virgil opened the door the room was dimmed to a grey tint and then a moth appeared. Virgil knew it was Despair. " Despair!" And as in cue Despair showed up and looked around to find Virgil standing next to the door. Then another door appeared and seemed to belong to Despair. Virgil without thinking went running towards Despair who was now standing up. " Why are you sad?" That was the only question Despair asked with a gloomy tone and appearance.

" Um it's nothing really" only to be cut off by Despair  who talked in a very serious voice " It does matter. You could get too sad and I will have to turn to depression" Virgil was stunned at this brand new information but he would save it for another time. Virgil thought of having 2 chairs one purple and the other grey. When Virgil heard a gasp he opened his eyes to see the chairs. Virgil signals for Despair to sit down so they can talk. When despair gets the signal she walked toward the chairs and sat down. " Now tell me" Despair once again with a very serious tone for a 10 year old.

Virgil told everything about what happened to him even the food part which made Despair angry at the sides and sad for Virgil then saw Virgil contain tears which makes her sadness double so she needs to tap him on the shoulder to let out the sadness. Despair gets up and goes on the back of Virgil and tapped the shoulder. Virgil started sobbing and let out all his tears he had been holding up. Despair helped him calm down. " Why did you do that?" Virgil asked softly because he was emotionally drained. " You need rest. Um oh! I did that so you could let out your emotions of sadness so you won't become depressed."

Virgil was grateful for Despair and Hope even if he just meet them. " I need to leave. My sisters calling." Despair's left eye glowed white. " ok."  was the only response Despair got.

Virgil was guided to his room and put in bed. Despair gave him a better blanket then Virgil already had which was very soft and warm like a hug. Virgil remembers being hugged by the dark sides which were only Deceit and Remus. How much he missed them.

Virgil wished before going to sleep is to have a world where everyone was equal and not isolating each other. Virgil wished he could make a world for traits that are misunderstood and hated and lonely. A place where the broken and damaged get along and have things they could relate to.

Finally Virgil knew what he was going to do with the room. He is going to make a word of peace. Neutral. Evil or good. A place of freaks.

( is this good)