Remus has another sibling

Deceit and Remus had been sitting in the dark sides living room sad that Virgil was taken away from the light sides. They missed their little not fully brother.  They knew Virgil missed them because they felt a part of their soul that is hollow. When they looked at the sofa there was a lot of space. They felt so much sorrow and loss.

  While sitting there they heard a side summon and turning around to find Virgil standing there with his arms open and smiling to find his real family. Remus and Deceit quickly stood up and ran towards Virgil hugging him. They were all crying happy tears because they felt complete.

  Virgil was the first too pull away and say, " Follow me." very proud of his creation and wants despair, Hope, Riley to meet his family. He knows that Riley is Remus and Romans, sister. Remus and Deceit followed Virgil over to a galaxy color. Once Virgil opened the door to reveal a big mansion and grass with a few flowers. The milky way is amazing and almost magical. They finally turn to see Hope and Despair talking about different flowers while Riley tries to make the flowers as beautiful as ever.

When the girls noticed the others they said their quick hello and when back to work when Remus noticed that Riley looked like a girl version of Roman but more use of dark colors like him. " Virgil, who is that?" wondering if he knew this person cause his memory of being created are fuzzy. "Oh you mean Riley. She is pride. You're siblings."